How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kulshan

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by kulshan »

I would have to say "similar experiences". Back in the sixties if it was wet and you needed protection from the elements when you were skiing the solution was a plastic rain jacket to go over the parka. There was one big disadvantage and if you fell, you would slide like crazy over the wet snow on the plastic. But in the cold temperatures the rain jacket would rustle, crackle and make a lot of noise which really turned me on. Of course gore tex has long since replaced the plastic rain jacket, but that's another story. I remember one of the ski instructors actually had both clear rain jacket and pants. Wow!
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Back in my early childhood days (late 1980's), when PVC was still safe from attack by the environmental lobby, overzealous health and safety and the senseless phthalate plasticiser ban, PVC raincoats were more common and mainstream than they are today. Having a high phthalate plasticiser content, they were of a much better quality too- they were silky soft, smooth and sensual to the touch. The thicker gauge, yet soft and silky-smooth, glass clear PVC especially made a loud creak or 'crackle' when worn, which when combined with the high-gloss visual effect and the vinyl aroma, appealed to my senses, though at the time I couldn't explain why.

I remember being fixated by the glass clear rainwear worn by some of the pupils in the school- for some reason, these noisy, shiny and colourful raincoats just caught my attention. I badly wanted one myself! Years later, as I was growing through my teenage years, inflatable furniture made from heavy gauge (around 400 micron or 0.4mm, I would guess) and heavily plasticised (this was still PVC's 'Golden Age' era prior to phthalate plasticiser ban and overzealous health and environmental concerns) PVC plastic started to appear in UK giftshops and superstores, such as Argos and the Gadget shop. I loved the sensual qualities of this particular PVC material (heavy gauge glass clear, but heavily plasticised to ensure softness) so much that I bought myself several glass clear PVC inflatable sofas, in natural glass clear and glass clear blue. However, I never used them for their intended purpose (i.e. sitting on)- instead, I wrapped myself, whilst naked, in the uninflated PVC sofa. The smell, creaking noise and feel of the heavy gauge (yet silky-soft and smooth owing to the high phthalate plasticiser content) PVC was immensely pleasurable.

I have bought clear PVC shower curtains for the very same sensory/fetish reasons. I really miss the old PVC formulation, and my frustration grows each year as 'evil PVC' is increasingly replaced by other materials like PU, leather and nylon, which I personally find to be far less sensually appealing.

The glass clear red 400 micron pre-phthalate ban PVC inflatable 'Bubble Couch' in this video footage is made from the sort of PVC I really enjoy (heavy gauge, but heavily plasticised to ensure a smooth, silky-softness). Listen to that lovely creaking noise 47 seconds into the video, as the couch is unfolded. The vinyl aroma it emits is intoxicating (in a good way):
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=76EF6824D ... IU&o=OneUp
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

My fetish started when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I had an orange PVC raincoat and it was made of the same nice smooth pvc material as our inflatable swimming pool from the garden. I enjoyed wearing it but also found it strange that I liked it so much. I also thought I was the only person to like and look at rainwear at that time. When I grew older the orange coat was replaced by a bigger yellow one which I also liked a lot. At the end of the eighties the pvc raincoats where replaced by nylon rubberbacked rainsuits. Unfortunately it was not one of the nice rubberbacked nylon Agu rainsuits from that time but a yellow imitation.

In the nineties, in my adolescence I didn't wear rainsuits that much because they were stupid and bad looking. In those days shiny pvc macs where very fashionable by ladies and I really liked to look at woman and girls wearing them. I even fantasized about trying one on in secret to get the feeling of the nice and shiny texture but I did not dare to do it. I also liked to watch eurodance clips on MTV and TMF because in those clips you could see a lot of shiny wear. Unfortunately after the millenium ladies in nice pvc macs and other shiny wear became a rare sight on the streets in Holland.

I also have a thing for ladies leather(look) jackets, but only the shiny and smooth textured ones and preferable faux leather (it is also a kind of plastic). They became very fashionable around the millennium in all kinds of colors and by then I couldn't resist to take one in a shop with me in a fitting room to try it on. When I walked to the fitting room I camouflaged it with a sweater. The jacket was tight but it felt great. Later there was also a shiny pvc blazer in a store which I also tried on in a fitting room. It was even better, feeling the smooth texture and hear it crackling. After that I hung it back. I repeated this several times with other nice jackets.

Eventually I bought a jacket for myself at home but due to economic circumstances I still live with my parents so I can't buy much and have to hide it from them. It is something private and they don't have to know. Several times I got rid of them out of guilt. In the past I had the nice pink plastic raincoat from H&M and some pvc/vinyl/lack jackets and a faux leather biker jacket. Unfortunately I don't have a girlfriend/wife to wear nice pvc jackets and other stuff for me so sometimes I have to do it myself. I also like to look at thrift stores (kringloop). When you are lucky you can find nice coats at bargain prices. Last week I found a shiny red pvc/pu (lak) biker jacket in great condition. It was a size 38 (UK 10) and it is tight but it fits me and for €4,50 it really was a bargain.

As you can see the fetish is with me all my life. I don't see it as a big problem but more of an extra, but sometimes seeing pretty woman in nice jackets it can be a little bit inconvenient. I don't follow or photograph women on the streets and stealing things are really not done for me. That is why I sometimes like to try something on in a fitting room or even buy it for myself for private use. Only because I still live at home I have to limit my collection to one or two jackets and pictures from the internet.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Taurus wrote:My fetish started when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I had an orange PVC raincoat and it was made of the same nice smooth pvc material as our inflatable swimming pool from the garden. I enjoyed wearing it but also found it strange that I liked it so much. I also thought I was the only person to like and look at rainwear at that time. When I grew older the orange coat was replaced by a bigger yellow one which I also liked a lot. At the end of the eighties the pvc raincoats where replaced by nylon rubberbacked rainsuits. Unfortunately it was not one of the nice rubberbacked nylon Agu rainsuits from that time but a yellow imitation.

In the nineties, in my adolescence I didn't wear rainsuits that much because they were stupid and bad looking. In those days shiny pvc macs where very fashionable by ladies and I really liked to look at woman and girls wearing them. I even fantasized about trying one on in secret to get the feeling of the nice and shiny texture but I did not dare to do it. I also liked to watch eurodance clips on MTV and TMF because in those clips you could see a lot of shiny wear. Unfortunately after the millenium ladies in nice pvc macs and other shiny wear became a rare sight on the streets in Holland.

I also have a thing for ladies leather(look) jackets, but only the shiny and smooth textured ones and preferable faux leather (it is also a kind of plastic). They became very fashionable around the millennium in all kinds of colors and by then I couldn't resist to take one in a shop with me in a fitting room to try it on. When I walked to the fitting room I camouflaged it with a sweater. The jacket was tight but it felt great. Later there was also a shiny pvc blazer in a store which I also tried on in a fitting room. It was even better, feeling the smooth texture and hear it crackling. After that I hung it back. I repeated this several times with other nice jackets.

Eventually I bought a jacket for myself at home but due to economic circumstances I still live with my parents so I can't buy much and have to hide it from them. It is something private and they don't have to know. Several times I got rid of them out of guilt. In the past I had the nice pink plastic raincoat from H&M and some pvc/vinyl/lack jackets and a faux leather biker jacket. Unfortunately I don't have a girlfriend/wife to wear nice pvc jackets and other stuff for me so sometimes I have to do it myself. I also like to look at thrift stores (kringloop). When you are lucky you can find nice coats at bargain prices. Last week I found a shiny red pvc/pu (lak) biker jacket in great condition. It was a size 38 (UK 10) and it is tight but it fits me and for €4,50 it really was a bargain.

As you can see the fetish is with me all my life. I don't see it as a big problem but more of an extra, but sometimes seeing pretty woman in nice jackets it can be a little bit inconvenient. I don't follow or photograph women on the streets and stealing things are really not done for me. That is why I sometimes like to try something on in a fitting room or even buy it for myself for private use. Only because I still live at home I have to limit my collection to one or two jackets and pictures from the internet.
Jesus Christ, get away from your parents and enjoy your independence! I have been living away from my parents ever since I went to University when I was 25- and haven't looked back! Think of all the PVC fetish-related fun you can have- preferably with an attractive girlfriend rather than 'solo'- in the privacy of your own home! No more fear of nosy parents overhearing the 'crackling' or 'rustling' noises made by those shiny and 'sticky' vinyl raincoats, or worse still, walking into your bedroom when you are making love to your girlfriend! I am now in my early 30's and would rather be dead than live WITH my parents! Gain your freedom- you won't regret it!
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

I know what you mean Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast, I wish I could but unfortunately I am unemployed and can't afford place for myself. For the time being I have to live with the limitations and have to restrict the fetish-fun to the times when my parents aren't at home. I am sure that when I leave my parents house there is going to be a bigger collection of fetish related items :lol: but first I have to find a decent job and that is also a problem in the Netherlands at the moment.
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

I have always been drawn to smooth shiny plastic, be it black PVC or polythene. Even from pre - school days, it was always there. The feeling of being inside some tight, restrictive plastic, preferably naked has always for me been such a strong attraction. I now own a shiny black unisex plastic Mac and enjoy wearing it around the house and garden.
rbrbkr

Post by rbrbkr »

When I was 12 I found my fathers collection of rainwear fetish magazines and a catalogue from South Buck Rainwear company. Two or three years later when I got my own room at boarding school I wrote off for a pair of rubber pants and that was the start of my collection which now consists of 23 SBR mackintoshes, hip waders, chest waders, hooded latex cat suits, rubber jock straps, hoods an gasmasks. I like to rubber up underneath a mackintosh and walk in the rain in the woods around the house. I also wear an SBR mackintosh bike suit on my Triumph. When a very young child I liked the smell of the rubber under sheet I was made to sleep on and that's probably when it all began. When I got married I told my wife and she dresses up with me in a hooded mackintosh and latex gauntlets so my life is complete!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I suppose my fetish started in a fairly typical way when I was given a dark blue plastic mac to wear when I was about 5 or 6. I felt straightaway that there was something special about the look of it, but unfortunately I did not get to wear it very often- I was not allowed out in heavy rain at that young age! It subsided a bit for a few years until I was about 12 when I had a Peter Storm which was often worn in the pouring rain. On one occasion I wore it under a small waterfall and the feeling of wearing it while getting totally soaked gave me an immense thrill. Things really took off from then on.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Great to hear another biker is on here rbrbkr, what is your Triumph? I have a pr of rubber jeans that look like Levis that I wear when riding, thinking about getting a thick rubber motorcycle jacket to go with them.
David?

Post by David? »

Well my fetish started on a holiday to London with junior school my age would be about 8 or 9 in the hotel I shared a room with another boy of the same age. When we unpacked our cases to put our clothes in drawers I noticed he had a neatly folded up navy blue belted raincoat I was quite interest he quickly placed it in the drawer giving me the impression either he did'nt like it or did'nt want me to see it. During the holiday he only wore the raincoat once it rained hard one day, he put it over his harm to take it from the bedroom he did'nt like wearing it but it was the first smell I had of a rubberised raincoat the way it hung over his arm and the smell I loved and made me feel funny and between my legs began to stir but I did'nt know why at the time. About 3 years later my mum gave me a bicycle cape she did'nt know how made up I was because it was a fawn rubberised cotton one and how I loved it. I had seen and smelled rubber rainwear since London but never had the chance to wear it. I loved wearing my cape on my bike even wearing it when it was'nt raining but always taking my bike out in the rain wearing shorts and catching my bare legs against the rubber the noise that rubber made and the special smell was heaven the feeling between my legs and my penis getting bigger I truly at the time did'nt know why I just loved it. I've had my love for rubber since.