How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
iluvyellowraincoats

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by iluvyellowraincoats » June 21st, 2015, 3:54 pm

I think mine started because I never had a yellow raincoat or rain hat when I was a kid. My friends did, and I used to ask to wear theirs all the time. They let me, but wanted it back when it started to rain. I've just started to wear my raincoat, rain pants and rain boots out in public, finally got the courage up, and I must say, I feel great! I'm no longer one of these people running so I don't get wet. I'm the one parking the further eat away from the shops and slowly walking to them...I even wear them when I'm shopping as its a hassle carrying shopping and a raincoat. So far, I've had no negative comments or funny looks...I just love the sound the rain makes on my rain coat and rain hat...gets me a tad excited! I just wish that my husband who I love dearly, shared my enthusiasm for raincoats.

PVC4

Post by PVC4 » June 29th, 2015, 10:48 am

At around 3 years old, I was made to wear shiny black rubber wellingtons, yellow pvc trousers and yellow pvc raincoat to walk into the local village in the wet Cornish winters pre-school. The smell of that old pvc (this is end of the 60`s era), the sound of the swish as the material rubbed together as I walked, the shine of the pvc before and after the rain hit it - all make for a lifetime convert. Its one of my earliest memories. It escalated from that point onwards. I`m sure I had no idea why I liked pvc raincoats until much later,(possibly aged 11 onwards), but my history is peppered with events involving raincoats. I wasn`t interested in sex at 3 years old, so why the pleasure in touching the material? My mother claims that even as a baby in a pram, (those old ones, not the push chairs of modern life) in supermarkets, (where I suppose people became closer to each other in the isles), I would put a hand out to touch ladies pvc coats as they passed by. (God knows how old I was then, but it must`ve been before I was 3!)
How it began is anybody`s guess...

spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 » June 30th, 2015, 4:53 pm

My love of rainwear rainmacs etc started late in life (19 years old)

It was when I first bought my then girlfriend who was then18 her first PVC Mac from the local C&A.
A thick transparent blue long mac that was just hanging on a rail with various other colours.
She was not with me when I bought it so was a little surprised when I handed her a carrier bag with the heavy mac in it.

This was in a shopping centre at 7pm at night when it was quiet. As she took the blue mac from the bag I found myself becoming excited and I didn't know why!
As she opened the mac out it dropped down and she quickly unfolded it to it's full length.

I think she was unsure if she should wear the mac or carry it folded over her arm. She choose the later as we started too walk through the shopping centre. (Yes I was disappointed!)
But as we came too the exit she had second thoughts. Quickly putting the new mac on as we went through the automatic doors.

Since we had met it had started too rain.

As she fastened the poppers on the mac it was tight round her making her breasts more pronounced as she was just wearing a thin dress.
God she looked sexy in the blue PVC!

More excitement on my part! As we walked Her bottom swayed and I could not resist stroking her bottom over the mac.
The mac was so so soft over her bottom it was unbelievable! And it just moulded too her curves.
Just touching the mac caused excitement as we walked together and it was a good job she could not see the bulge that she was causing!

As we walked in that shower I was hoping she would put the mac's hood up but instead she put her arm round my back and shared my umbrella that I had bought with me.

And that I think was the beginning of my love of rainwear.

Leshampstead

Post by Leshampstead » July 24th, 2015, 11:03 pm

It started when was very young, in the late sixties. A neighbour often wore a turquoise leather coat which was shiny, soft and made a lovely creaking noise. She used to sit me on her lap while wearing the coat. Later we moved and most of my mothers friends wore PVC or leather coats. Ever since I've loved seeing ladies wear PVC or leather.

iso4287

Post by iso4287 » August 30th, 2015, 5:32 pm

First of all I would like to apologize for my English, because it is not my first language. I hope all of you understand and excuse my grammatical errors.
When I was a child (about 4 years old, in the 80s) my mother always put my PVC raincoat on me, buttoned it up and pulled a raincoat hood up on rainy days. I got strange feelings in my plastic raincoat and always pulled the hood down and unbuttoned it. She was not happy about it at all and always buttoned it up. Since my 9 years I used only umbrella.
Time goes past and for my 12. birthday I got a nice present (rollerblades) and I wanted to try it out ASAP, but weather was rainy and a forecast was not optimistic for next few days. Therefore I started looking for a solution. Umbrella wasn’t got idea. Then I remember for the PVC raincoats from previous years and tool a look in a cupboard for them. Underneath of all clothes I found two PVC raincoats. A green one belonged to my brother (he used it for school trips few years before) and red semi-transparent one belonged to my sister. Both were in good condition, but no more in use. Because I was in that time home alone I ran to bedroom and put the green plastic raincoat on and pulled a hood up, but there were no the cord of drawstring and a wind can blow it back off my head. Therefore I decided to try the red raincoat. I put it on, butted up, pulled up the hood and fastened the drawstring of the hood. I started to smell the raincoat and it was very nice. The material of the raincoat was smooth and combination of smell and rustle of the raincoat made me aroused (first time in my life). In first moment I was confused how can I be aroused by raincoat, but in next few seconds I felt so good and safe/protected in it that I ejaculated. Since this moment I used every time when I was home alone to put the raincoat on and enjoy the feelings. After two years my mother found the raincoats in the cupboard and throw it away because they were “too small for all of us”.
After next few years I saw a pic of girl in PVC raincoat on internet and started looking for a PVC hooded raincoat. I realized that I like to see girls/women in PVC raincoats as well. I was pretty surprised when I found a company which produced the plastic raincoats in my hometown and I bought 10 PVC hooded raincoats. Unfortunately those raincoats were not a good quality and in three years were gone.
I take every single opportunity when it’s raining to wear my PVC raincoat (fastened poppers, hood pulled up and the cord of the drawstring hood properly tied in place) wherever I go. Unfortunately here in middle of Europe doesn’t rain too much.
Couple of colleagues (all of them were women) saw me in my PVC raincoat and some of them realized that raincoats are better to rain protection than umbrellas. One colleague (woman) I disclosed that she really like to raincoats and ask me where she can buy a one. I showed her a webpage with raincoats and umbrellas, but after a little chat we arranged that I give her one. What I did. Some people (women mostly) see me in my mac say “nice raincoat”, but sometimes in ironic tone in their voices.

kulshan

Post by kulshan » August 30th, 2015, 6:29 pm

I would have to say "similar experiences". Back in the sixties if it was wet and you needed protection from the elements when you were skiing the solution was a plastic rain jacket to go over the parka. There was one big disadvantage and if you fell, you would slide like crazy over the wet snow on the plastic. But in the cold temperatures the rain jacket would rustle, crackle and make a lot of noise which really turned me on. Of course gore tex has long since replaced the plastic rain jacket, but that's another story. I remember one of the ski instructors actually had both clear rain jacket and pants. Wow!

Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast » September 3rd, 2015, 6:44 pm

Back in my early childhood days (late 1980's), when PVC was still safe from attack by the environmental lobby, overzealous health and safety and the senseless phthalate plasticiser ban, PVC raincoats were more common and mainstream than they are today. Having a high phthalate plasticiser content, they were of a much better quality too- they were silky soft, smooth and sensual to the touch. The thicker gauge, yet soft and silky-smooth, glass clear PVC especially made a loud creak or 'crackle' when worn, which when combined with the high-gloss visual effect and the vinyl aroma, appealed to my senses, though at the time I couldn't explain why.

I remember being fixated by the glass clear rainwear worn by some of the pupils in the school- for some reason, these noisy, shiny and colourful raincoats just caught my attention. I badly wanted one myself! Years later, as I was growing through my teenage years, inflatable furniture made from heavy gauge (around 400 micron or 0.4mm, I would guess) and heavily plasticised (this was still PVC's 'Golden Age' era prior to phthalate plasticiser ban and overzealous health and environmental concerns) PVC plastic started to appear in UK giftshops and superstores, such as Argos and the Gadget shop. I loved the sensual qualities of this particular PVC material (heavy gauge glass clear, but heavily plasticised to ensure softness) so much that I bought myself several glass clear PVC inflatable sofas, in natural glass clear and glass clear blue. However, I never used them for their intended purpose (i.e. sitting on)- instead, I wrapped myself, whilst naked, in the uninflated PVC sofa. The smell, creaking noise and feel of the heavy gauge (yet silky-soft and smooth owing to the high phthalate plasticiser content) PVC was immensely pleasurable.

I have bought clear PVC shower curtains for the very same sensory/fetish reasons. I really miss the old PVC formulation, and my frustration grows each year as 'evil PVC' is increasingly replaced by other materials like PU, leather and nylon, which I personally find to be far less sensually appealing.

The glass clear red 400 micron pre-phthalate ban PVC inflatable 'Bubble Couch' in this video footage is made from the sort of PVC I really enjoy (heavy gauge, but heavily plasticised to ensure a smooth, silky-softness). Listen to that lovely creaking noise 47 seconds into the video, as the couch is unfolded. The vinyl aroma it emits is intoxicating (in a good way):
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=76EF6824D ... IU&o=OneUp

Taurus

Post by Taurus » September 15th, 2015, 10:03 am

My fetish started when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I had an orange PVC raincoat and it was made of the same nice smooth pvc material as our inflatable swimming pool from the garden. I enjoyed wearing it but also found it strange that I liked it so much. I also thought I was the only person to like and look at rainwear at that time. When I grew older the orange coat was replaced by a bigger yellow one which I also liked a lot. At the end of the eighties the pvc raincoats where replaced by nylon rubberbacked rainsuits. Unfortunately it was not one of the nice rubberbacked nylon Agu rainsuits from that time but a yellow imitation.

In the nineties, in my adolescence I didn't wear rainsuits that much because they were stupid and bad looking. In those days shiny pvc macs where very fashionable by ladies and I really liked to look at woman and girls wearing them. I even fantasized about trying one on in secret to get the feeling of the nice and shiny texture but I did not dare to do it. I also liked to watch eurodance clips on MTV and TMF because in those clips you could see a lot of shiny wear. Unfortunately after the millenium ladies in nice pvc macs and other shiny wear became a rare sight on the streets in Holland.

I also have a thing for ladies leather(look) jackets, but only the shiny and smooth textured ones and preferable faux leather (it is also a kind of plastic). They became very fashionable around the millennium in all kinds of colors and by then I couldn't resist to take one in a shop with me in a fitting room to try it on. When I walked to the fitting room I camouflaged it with a sweater. The jacket was tight but it felt great. Later there was also a shiny pvc blazer in a store which I also tried on in a fitting room. It was even better, feeling the smooth texture and hear it crackling. After that I hung it back. I repeated this several times with other nice jackets.

Eventually I bought a jacket for myself at home but due to economic circumstances I still live with my parents so I can't buy much and have to hide it from them. It is something private and they don't have to know. Several times I got rid of them out of guilt. In the past I had the nice pink plastic raincoat from H&M and some pvc/vinyl/lack jackets and a faux leather biker jacket. Unfortunately I don't have a girlfriend/wife to wear nice pvc jackets and other stuff for me so sometimes I have to do it myself. I also like to look at thrift stores (kringloop). When you are lucky you can find nice coats at bargain prices. Last week I found a shiny red pvc/pu (lak) biker jacket in great condition. It was a size 38 (UK 10) and it is tight but it fits me and for €4,50 it really was a bargain.

As you can see the fetish is with me all my life. I don't see it as a big problem but more of an extra, but sometimes seeing pretty woman in nice jackets it can be a little bit inconvenient. I don't follow or photograph women on the streets and stealing things are really not done for me. That is why I sometimes like to try something on in a fitting room or even buy it for myself for private use. Only because I still live at home I have to limit my collection to one or two jackets and pictures from the internet.

Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast » September 15th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Taurus wrote:My fetish started when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I had an orange PVC raincoat and it was made of the same nice smooth pvc material as our inflatable swimming pool from the garden. I enjoyed wearing it but also found it strange that I liked it so much. I also thought I was the only person to like and look at rainwear at that time. When I grew older the orange coat was replaced by a bigger yellow one which I also liked a lot. At the end of the eighties the pvc raincoats where replaced by nylon rubberbacked rainsuits. Unfortunately it was not one of the nice rubberbacked nylon Agu rainsuits from that time but a yellow imitation.

In the nineties, in my adolescence I didn't wear rainsuits that much because they were stupid and bad looking. In those days shiny pvc macs where very fashionable by ladies and I really liked to look at woman and girls wearing them. I even fantasized about trying one on in secret to get the feeling of the nice and shiny texture but I did not dare to do it. I also liked to watch eurodance clips on MTV and TMF because in those clips you could see a lot of shiny wear. Unfortunately after the millenium ladies in nice pvc macs and other shiny wear became a rare sight on the streets in Holland.

I also have a thing for ladies leather(look) jackets, but only the shiny and smooth textured ones and preferable faux leather (it is also a kind of plastic). They became very fashionable around the millennium in all kinds of colors and by then I couldn't resist to take one in a shop with me in a fitting room to try it on. When I walked to the fitting room I camouflaged it with a sweater. The jacket was tight but it felt great. Later there was also a shiny pvc blazer in a store which I also tried on in a fitting room. It was even better, feeling the smooth texture and hear it crackling. After that I hung it back. I repeated this several times with other nice jackets.

Eventually I bought a jacket for myself at home but due to economic circumstances I still live with my parents so I can't buy much and have to hide it from them. It is something private and they don't have to know. Several times I got rid of them out of guilt. In the past I had the nice pink plastic raincoat from H&M and some pvc/vinyl/lack jackets and a faux leather biker jacket. Unfortunately I don't have a girlfriend/wife to wear nice pvc jackets and other stuff for me so sometimes I have to do it myself. I also like to look at thrift stores (kringloop). When you are lucky you can find nice coats at bargain prices. Last week I found a shiny red pvc/pu (lak) biker jacket in great condition. It was a size 38 (UK 10) and it is tight but it fits me and for €4,50 it really was a bargain.

As you can see the fetish is with me all my life. I don't see it as a big problem but more of an extra, but sometimes seeing pretty woman in nice jackets it can be a little bit inconvenient. I don't follow or photograph women on the streets and stealing things are really not done for me. That is why I sometimes like to try something on in a fitting room or even buy it for myself for private use. Only because I still live at home I have to limit my collection to one or two jackets and pictures from the internet.
Jesus Christ, get away from your parents and enjoy your independence! I have been living away from my parents ever since I went to University when I was 25- and haven't looked back! Think of all the PVC fetish-related fun you can have- preferably with an attractive girlfriend rather than 'solo'- in the privacy of your own home! No more fear of nosy parents overhearing the 'crackling' or 'rustling' noises made by those shiny and 'sticky' vinyl raincoats, or worse still, walking into your bedroom when you are making love to your girlfriend! I am now in my early 30's and would rather be dead than live WITH my parents! Gain your freedom- you won't regret it!

Taurus

Post by Taurus » September 15th, 2015, 5:32 pm

I know what you mean Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast, I wish I could but unfortunately I am unemployed and can't afford place for myself. For the time being I have to live with the limitations and have to restrict the fetish-fun to the times when my parents aren't at home. I am sure that when I leave my parents house there is going to be a bigger collection of fetish related items :lol: but first I have to find a decent job and that is also a problem in the Netherlands at the moment.