How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PVC Raincoat

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Tell us what it is then
Any other bikers here? Let us know what you have
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

125 raincoats and 1 Sportster.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Mine is a Harley Davidson Softail Heritage
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Kawasaki Zephyr. Love to go riding in one-piece leather suit with a latex catsuit underneath, though I've added a lycra catsuit or fleece tracksuit over the rubber to protect it from damage by the heavy leather. Never been out for too long that way - one day would like to do it committed to a long journey and without the intermediate layer, on a really hot day perhaps.
ShinyW

Post by ShinyW »

Nice. When I was young I had a 1956 Triumph 650.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

My 1994 Harley Davidson Softail Heritage
Gr8 guy

Post by Gr8 guy »

Bizarrely I was recently introduced to the raincoat fetish community on tinder. A girl whom I had been chatting to for sometime happened to mention her love of raincoats and their variety. Upon further questioning she told me she preferred them to lingerie. After first think her slightly weird, I'm somehow coming round to the idea. I hope that she will soon meet me for our first date on a rainy day and we can finally see where it goes.
gosh I hope she sees this
evad

Post by evad »

My love of raincoats started at a Halloween party when I was 5. (1957). I was dressed in a green yellow and white one piece clown suit... I remember my mother trying to put lipstick on me, but I refused. As I walked down the street to the party with my sister (dressed as a princess, me thinks) I remember my hands swishing against my legs and the sounds of the crinkling vinyl as I walked. I remember thinking that it felt rather nice!
At the party it got really hot, so I took it off, ripping it as I did. I think it got thrown away.

It was all over after that: nothing vinyl was safe from me- shower caps and curtains, getting behind the girl in line at school with the vinyl raincoat on, pool toys, and later on, the discovery of plastic baby pants when I was 11.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

The fifties were a great time for a world of smooth plastic; everything from shower curtains to aprons to raincoats to plastic pants in infants. For me it was also the rustling and crackling of a plastic raincoat on a cold day going to school when I was about seven years old. I remember specifically liking the "stiff plastic". I suspect that when I was still in diapers, that I must have been dressed in pairs of noisy plastic pants. I sure enjoy 'em today. We used to have a thick smooth plastic shower curtain that I liked to wrap in occasionally. Of course it took several years to teen age years. Then all it took was the purchase of a frosty clear rain jacket to put everything together. In cold weather it was especially noisy, and that was the main attraction and is today.
rubberjj

Post by rubberjj »

Definitely from growing up in the 1950s under the strict rule of my German Nanny. The hospital red/brown rubber was still the common waterproof before plastic took over. I was firmly bonded to this rubber from a young age, with its glossy shine and strong pungent odour. My Nanny wore many red rubber aprons, as well as SBR long capes and mackintoshes which hung plainly on show in the hallway. My bed had a red rubber undersheet and I well remember being made to wear towel nappies under heavy and tightly elasticated red rubber knee bloomers. (I think my Nanny was one of those that often saved on laundry by putting me to bed in rubbers with no nappy and directly on the rubber sheet.) I had to wear these every night, and often during the day too 'just in case'. Similar hooded rubber overalls were worn, and I also recall the tight leather harness and reins my Nanny kept me strapped into over the rubbers. Aged seven I was prepared for boys boarding school with Nanny's German doctor visiting me for my circumcision. My resulting wetting meaning a nappy and rubbers again.

Other rubber experiences reinforced my fetish including Summer holiday visits to my widowed Aunt and her teenaged daughter. More rubber bedsheets, rubber aprons and mackintoshes. Also those red rubber bibbed dungarees that were always worn to the beach. They had tight elastic at the upper thighs and the sand would often get inside. A long and hot Summer day in these rubbers was never forgotten, and they were kept on until bedtime.

Many more experiences approaching puberty at boys boarding school.