How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubbermackintosh

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Where Did It All Start?

Looking back, it started when I was just eleven years old. That was in 1955.

I had just passed my eleven plus and got a place at a South London Mixed Grammar School. It wasn’t my Dad’s first choice of school for me but, nevertheless he bought me a brand new bicycle for passing the exam and also a set of heavy pvc yellow cycling cape, leggings and sou’wester hat to wear on wet days riding to and from school. It was probably a good deal for Dad as he would have got his money back by the end of the second term in saved bus fares on the six miles each way between home and school. Soon after the end of year one Dad left and I was brought up from then by Mum.

I loved my wet weather gear, the cape had a gusset neck which closed with a press stud, the leggings kept my trousers dry and the sou’wester deflected all the water down the back of the cape and not down my neck. All in all I felt very protected from the elements and I rode to and from school in all weathers and in holidays I went all over the place. My pvc gear was just weather protection, nothing else.

School seemed to be going well. Although it was a mixed school there were certain activities which were single sex. Sport and gym amongst them but there was plenty of chances outside of formal classes for friendships to form between the sexes too, drama and music for example. There were also a number of extra curricula activities of which the school cycling club was popular and open to all ages and both boys and girls.

I joined the cycling club in the second year and rode out with them whenever I could. Mostly our rides took us out into the Surrey and Sussex countryside and although we liked to ride in good weather we didn’t call off if the weather was wet or even worse. At first it was hard for a second former to keep up with the older riders but my fitness improved rapidly and soon it was no problem.

By year four there was quite a lot of interaction between boys and girls, some of it of the ‘behind the bike sheds’ nature but mostly loose pairings and a bit of posing and flirting. One girl that I had a soft spot for was Caroline and I often rode home with her specially in winter to see that she got home safely, but that was all. We never even kissed.

On one club cycle ride it turned really wet and we all donned capes etc.. We rode up Box Hill and then went on to Leith Hill between Dorking and Guildford in Surrey. At the top of Leith Hill is a tower from which, on a good day you could see for miles. We all parked our bikes and went up the tower to see how we could see except for Simon and Alison who stayed below to guard our machines. Protected from the rain, we stayed up the tower for about a quarter of an hour.

When we came down Simon and Alison were standing close facing each other and their capes were moving back and forth together.

“What are they doing?”

“Having a wank”

“What’s a wank?”

“Don’t you know?”

“No”

“Haven’t you ever had an erection?”

“What’s an erection?”

Alison beckoned me over. “Let me show you”.

She lifted the front of Simon’s cape to reveal his cock in his hand. I had seen it many times before in the showers after gym; about two and a half inches long and flabby, like mine. But now it was different; between eight and nine inches long, stiff and thick. He was rubbing his hand up and down it.

“Stand here” Alison instructed.

Simon’s face started to redden and his cock twitched in his hand. Suddenly a jet of creamy white stuff shot from his cock and hit my cape. A second shot hit me in the face followed by several more shots across the front of my cape.

“That” said Alison “is wanking and the white stuff is spunk”. She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms round me and squirmed, rubbing Simon’s spunk across both of our capes. “Let me see if I can help you do the same”

I felt her hand undoing my flies and pulling my cock out. She ran her finger nails lightly along its underside and round my balls. It tickled a bit but felt nice. My cock started to react to the treatment that it was getting from Alison and it started to grow stiff. She kept at it gently as my cock grew and grew. She coiled her fingers round it and started to stroke it steadily. I thought that I was going to pee but I didn’t.

On and on she stroked me, the speed gradually building up. With her free hand she lifted the front of my cape so that everybody could see and suddenly it happened. I shot my very first load of spunk all over Alison’s pvc cycling cape. The feeling was incredible. I had never experienced anything like it before and it was the start of a lifetime of wanking.

At first I just wanked in the bathroom at home but every time that I put my pvc cape on I remembered that first time and my cock used to twitch at the thought of it. Out on my bike in the rain my cock used to become erect under the pvc and often I undid my flies and wanked myself with one hand while I rode, letting the spunk shoot on the inside of my cape and over my leggings. As time went on I looked for excuses to ride out in the rain.

My pvc gear had become a sexual stimulant and I used to sneak it up to my room at night to wank in it. On cold nights I wore it in bed to keep warm as there was no such thing as central heating in ordinary houses then.

Still I used to ride Caroline home when it was dark and then one wet night she told me to stop by a clump of trees. “Fancy a wank” she asked as she grabbed for my flies. She had my cock in her hand in a flash and it started to stiffen.

“I want to do what Alison did to you” she whispered in my ear as she held me close. “Tell me when it is about to cum”

She stroked me steadily and I felt the spunk filling my balls. “It’s cumming soon” I said. She lifted the front of my cape so that she could see the result of her wanking and she continued to stroke rapidly
“Look Out” My spunk hit her full on the cape, high up near the collar. The next two shots went straight in her face and ten more jets followed all over her cape.

She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms round so that we were cocooned in pvc with my cock sandwiched between the two garments. As my cock subsided I felt an incredible urge to pee. I tried to back off.

“I need a pee” I told her.

“Well do it. It can’t do any harm to our pvc capes and it will soon wash off in this rain” she said as she continued to hold me fast to her. I couldn’t stop myself and pissed pints between our capes.

“Lick your spunk off my face” Caroline said. I did as I was told and as my tongue ran across her face she opened her mouth and said “Let me taste it”. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and pushed her own into mine.

“I’ve wanted to do that for ages. You can spunk on my cape anytime. Next time I’m going to give you a blow job”

I didn’t tell her that Alison had already done that to me and that I was actually supple enough to do it for myself.

Three weeks later on a night when it was pouring down we stopped under the same clump of trees. “Get your cock out”. Caroline ducked down under my cape and I felt her breath on my limp cock. She licked it and it twitched.

“Come on. Get it up you randy bugger” She said. I did.

As it grew she took it between her lips and gently sucked. Longer and longer it grew. It felt as though it was the longest yet and then she sucked it in a bit. Her head started to bob up and down and my cock slid in to her throat and out.

Faster and faster she went and the noise of her pvc hooded cape against the inside of my cape was incredible. I was near to cumming and tried to pull out but she held me tight. I pushed right in and felt my spunk jetting into her mouth.

She released me and ducked out from under and rose to face me. My spunk was running down her chin and dripping off onto our capes as she kissed me.

“Alison said that you liked a good blow job” she said. There were no secrets in that school.

In the fifth form sexual activity was the norm. This was the start of the sixties and anything went and did until one of the girls got pregnant and had to leave school. Things changed a bit after that but the sex didn’t stop. We just took precautions.

The cycling club was still going strong and often about thirty boys and girls rode out, mostly they were regulars but sometimes a friend was invited along. Wet day rides in the countryside usually ended up with some sort of sex activity in the woods somewhere and many were the days when several of us came home with mud on the back of our capes.

Alison brought along a black girl one time. She was gorgeous and she seemed to take a shine to me. She was about six foot tall with really long legs and large tits. Her name was Josie.

Josie was a sex maniac and I eventually married her but that’s another story completely.
cirevinyl

Post by cirevinyl »

Sorry my English is not very good but I hope it is
understandable for every body.
I am born in 1950 :
My fist memory about raincoat: May be I was 4 or
5 years old , I remember my mother wanted me to wear
a white long hooded pvc raincoat , and as far I can
remember I was not very happy. In my memory it lasted
a long time before I accepted.

Later, I was 6 or 7 years old, I remember , very
well have discovered in a cupboard located in the
garage two raincoats in pure vinyl .
My mother’s one: a long hooded raincoat – cape ? I
mean a coat but fitted with large sleeves like a
poncho . It was in vinyl very shiny inside and matt
outside with a small texture. The hood was very large
and there was a small link of vinyl to close it up.
My father’s one a long raincoat made of smoked see
throu vinyl very supple and shiny inside and outside.

Which one was the best . my father’s one I like
very much this charcoal see throu pvc sheet.
I remember have very often went down in the garage to
smell , wear and… those two raincoats.

Later, when I was 12 …..16 years old (I lived in
France near the channel), the fashion was in oilskins
vinyl green ( like fisherman raincoat but in parka not
long one) . I remember every year at the beginning of
the autumn we went bought a new oilskin for bad
season. It was a wonderful time to smell in a small
shop all those oilskins and to choose a hooded one or
souwester.

As this time I also can remember having found in my
grandmother cupboard a raincoat in electric bleu pvc
raincoat with hood and buttons not those awfull
studs.
I can yet remember one day I was in my grandmother
home to wash and paint her ceiling and as I started to
wash I said "please mummy to avoid to be soaked give
me your raincoat" and I spent two or three hours
wearing this raincoat. At the end I had to go to
toilet , as I was too hard to go on.

And now I own more than 100 raincoats made of vinyl.
Today it is difficult to find new one but thank's to pvc-u-like to go on the manufacturing of such raincoats
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Like many others my fetish started when I was very young. I can remember wearing plastic pants as a child in bed and even at that young age I felt a lot of pleasure rubbing my self through them and I always wanted to rub myself after seeing a woman wearing a plastic mac..Things really took off at senior school when I saw some female teachers and some girl pupils wearing shiny raincoats, although they were often a leather type of material they still looked wetlook and shiny..I would always look out for my favourite female teachers to see if they were wearing their raincoats and masturbate in bed thinking about them..A few years later women started to wear pvc macs and I was in heaven..The fantasies I had about women I saw wearing one became really intense and I wished a woman would let me have her mac so I could masturbate into it..(I came to know a woman who wore a pvc mac and I did masturbate into it on a number of occasions, but that's another story)..Unfourtunately, seeing a woman wearing a pvc mac is becoming a rare sight in my area these days, although my fetish still remains..
Macklovin

Post by Macklovin »

I distinctly remember a beautiful blonde woman who lived next door us, in Maldon in Essex, who always use to wear a very shiny blue cotton backed PVC mac. The year was 1972. A great time back then for PVC macs
As a six year old child I would often go round to her house to play with her son who was my best friend at the time, but would often end up playing with her shiny mac.
She use to always take off this gorgeous plastic coat and leave it on the armchair near the door. I can picture it like it was yesterday. Laying there, shining, I was so hypnotised by it I just had to to touch and really feel it properly, running my fingers over the smooth shiny surface and taking in that wonderful smell.
She use to pick us up from school and often gave us both a hug at the school gate, whilst wearing the mac. I shall never forget the smell of her perfume and warm 1970's PVC making me feel so very excited, but back then I didn't understand why...
I think I would be round there almost every day, touching and feeling this beautiful PVC mackintosh and the funny thing was, she really didn't mind at all. After a while she asked me if I'd like to try it on as I liked it so much. So from then on, whenever I went round there she would hand me the mac to put on. She would even put the matching hat on me as well. It just became this funny thing we always did.
She eventually moved away which I remember being very disappointed about, but luckily she told my Mum about my fetish and thankfully my Mum agreed it was time for me to have my very own shiny plastic mac. So naturally, I was delighted when it turned out to be blue...
Those were very happy days indeed.
I also remember, when I was much younger, a friend of my Mum's who frequently wore a shiny black PVC mac, who would sit with me balanced on her knee whilst she was still dressed in her lovely plastic mac. Of course, I didn't want to get off !
I really like the fact that everyone here on this forum has similar stories like this. These stories are always a pleasure to read as it often makes me think back to those very early days when we discovered our fantastic fetish. A fetish which I seem to enjoy more and more with each passing year.
But I really did love those early years of discovering, especially...
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

When did my fetish begin....

At the age of six..I recall my sister three years older than me being bought a plastic mac and just couldnot resist wearing it whenever I got the chance but many years later I still get so much pleasure wearing macs designed for ladies

What attracted me.....what attracts anyone to anything.....does anyone really know...."So called experts come up with various answers

All I know is that it is a harmless fetish giving many of us so much pleasure

Peter
raincoathumper

Post by raincoathumper »

Mine started when I was I little kid I used to like feeling, touching and rubbing myself on PVC raincoats especially the ones that had the extremely musty smell from being wet all the time for me the smell was like an aphrodisiac and I always wanted to feel those old smelling coats on my cock while taking in the smell. I did get caught out a few times one occasion lead me to being fucked in the ass by one owner while I was sadly under aged at the time to receiving a good beating on the butt for it which lead me into very deep secrecy and always felt dirty afterwards until I found this site, and I have only just recently started to come out of the closet with my fetish. My fetish was mainly based around industrial rain wear because of that old musty smell till I experienced my first time with a woman's shiny PVC raincoat and since then I have been more attracted to that fantasizing about the ladies I bought them from through online auction sites while having my wicked way with them. Recently (actually a week ago I got myself) introduced to UK made rain macs when by chance I came across a rainmac UK branded coat (my partner wears this one for general use as well as in bed) and a montcler shiny black plastic mac which I love to wear while I have my pleasure sessions with my top shop raincoats as well as make love to my partner, funny thing was I found an email from the seller of the montcler rain mac today offering me a clear plastic montcler rain mac with a photo of it attached as a response to the thank you note I sent when I received the mac in the post. All I said was thank you for the mac and how beautiful it was I think she clicked that I was a fetishist.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

@ PVC Rainwearlover : Indeed, i fully agree. I also realized, that in the late 60ies, early 70ies many ladies bought shiny raincoats in every colour you can imagine. It was like a parade, in front of the schools, when some mummies brought their girls into school when it was raining. Even the ladies and their daughters had sometimes the same raincoats. I can remember a mum from a girl living next to me, that they both had the same raincoats : A in small ladies size and a larger girls size. The raincoats were red, had a collar, were very shiny, no lining, and had a matching hood. And they both were proud, and even talked about to otherss that they were perfectly protected against the rain. Their red raincoats had a white trim on the coat and on the rainhat, too. And talso white pockets. The vinyl had such a strong PVC smell / aroma, and they were very squeeky and were rustling when worn. I recall that I one day when izt was raining heyvily, the mum even had a brollie with her, with a red trim. SO imagine : Mum and daughter, both were shiny, PVC unlined raincoats, matching rain hats, and having a brollie, too. What a wonderful sighting. And theyx even talked aacbout that they planned to go to C&A and wanted to purchase a second one in navy blue, just for fashion reasons ! I was so attracted at that time by the sighting of the shiny PVC raincoats, that my fetish for shiny unlined ladies raincoats started to increase. I then took every opportunity to go into the city center, when it was raining, and I was watching a lot of ladies / girls wearing their PVC raincoats. And since the racks of the shops were full with PVC rainwear in early 70ies, I watched so many mummies and daughters trying on raincoats, before they actually bought them. What a wonderful time then..
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

I think mine started when I was 6 years old and finding a shiny red nylon coat. I used to wear it like a cape and run all around the place in it.

When I was 13, I was spending time with my aunt who ran a dance studio. We went around there to start the usual cleaning, polishing, etc. We spent a great deal of time there, and eventually it was time to catch the train back home. However when we left in the morning, we never took a coat or jacket with us as it was fine when we left!

We get outside, and it was pouring down so we waited for a few minutes, my aunt went back inside and emerged a couple of minutes later. She had a long blue raincoat, and something else under her other arm. She proceeds to put on the coat, and put on a clear long raincape overtop.

She handed me an item which I unfolded, and realised it was a raincape in black PVC. It was long, had a hood, slits for hands, and metal press studs up front. I remember putting it on and we walked to the train depot. I was hard for the whole walk, and the train ride home.

Some years later, I was invited to a fetish party. I was dressed in my PVC dress, wig, makeup and thigh high boots. I had my purse stolen at the venue but needed to get home. But didn't have my keys. So I called my Aunt who had a car then who came and picked me up. The secret was out to her, but she never minded.

Since then I have worn PVC capes and coats to her place and been more open to the public.
lindalatex

Post by lindalatex »

I was seven and had a blue rubber lined mackintosh which I remember wearing during the summer. The smell and feel of the rubber was very exciting and I loved
wearing it on sunny days as the rubber was heated up and the smell was overpowering. The combination of the feel of the rubber and the smell made my penis hard and, as I was already wanking myself, it was natural that I would feel the need to wank my hard penis. I would therefore try to find somewhere private so I could pull my penis out and cover it with the rubber lining of the mackintosh. I would then rub my penis in its rubber lined heaven until I had a dry cum.
latexstorm

Post by latexstorm »

It might have started young, but I don't have an "aha" moment from back then. I remember a girl in fifth grade wearing a shiny red raincoat that figured in my fantasies a lot, and a commercial from around that time with a guy on a sailboat in yellow PVC raingear that did the same. So something had clicked into place, or maybe a bunch of little things

I also kept a rainsuit in my car during my high school years and wore it occasionally when I had enough time to get someplace nobody might recognize me.

College/grad school is where the interest in rainwear (occasionally) turned into more than a solo thing. One woman was more into the stormy night than the raingear, but it was her idea, and I wasn't going to argue. Then another relationship where raingear was a definite part of our sex life along with latex clothing and some role-play kinks. (The other thing I learned in that relationship was that "don't put your dick in crazy" is terrible advice...I enjoyed every minute right up to the train-wreck ending.)