How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
blackmack10

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by blackmack10 » October 2nd, 2015, 10:05 am

I have always been drawn to smooth shiny plastic, be it black PVC or polythene. Even from pre - school days, it was always there. The feeling of being inside some tight, restrictive plastic, preferably naked has always for me been such a strong attraction. I now own a shiny black unisex plastic Mac and enjoy wearing it around the house and garden.

rbrbkr

Post by rbrbkr » October 3rd, 2015, 11:56 am

When I was 12 I found my fathers collection of rainwear fetish magazines and a catalogue from South Buck Rainwear company. Two or three years later when I got my own room at boarding school I wrote off for a pair of rubber pants and that was the start of my collection which now consists of 23 SBR mackintoshes, hip waders, chest waders, hooded latex cat suits, rubber jock straps, hoods an gasmasks. I like to rubber up underneath a mackintosh and walk in the rain in the woods around the house. I also wear an SBR mackintosh bike suit on my Triumph. When a very young child I liked the smell of the rubber under sheet I was made to sleep on and that's probably when it all began. When I got married I told my wife and she dresses up with me in a hooded mackintosh and latex gauntlets so my life is complete!

Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper » October 27th, 2015, 7:42 pm

I suppose my fetish started in a fairly typical way when I was given a dark blue plastic mac to wear when I was about 5 or 6. I felt straightaway that there was something special about the look of it, but unfortunately I did not get to wear it very often- I was not allowed out in heavy rain at that young age! It subsided a bit for a few years until I was about 12 when I had a Peter Storm which was often worn in the pouring rain. On one occasion I wore it under a small waterfall and the feeling of wearing it while getting totally soaked gave me an immense thrill. Things really took off from then on.

PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat » October 27th, 2015, 11:10 pm

Great to hear another biker is on here rbrbkr, what is your Triumph? I have a pr of rubber jeans that look like Levis that I wear when riding, thinking about getting a thick rubber motorcycle jacket to go with them.

David?

Post by David? » October 30th, 2015, 12:17 am

Well my fetish started on a holiday to London with junior school my age would be about 8 or 9 in the hotel I shared a room with another boy of the same age. When we unpacked our cases to put our clothes in drawers I noticed he had a neatly folded up navy blue belted raincoat I was quite interest he quickly placed it in the drawer giving me the impression either he did'nt like it or did'nt want me to see it. During the holiday he only wore the raincoat once it rained hard one day, he put it over his harm to take it from the bedroom he did'nt like wearing it but it was the first smell I had of a rubberised raincoat the way it hung over his arm and the smell I loved and made me feel funny and between my legs began to stir but I did'nt know why at the time. About 3 years later my mum gave me a bicycle cape she did'nt know how made up I was because it was a fawn rubberised cotton one and how I loved it. I had seen and smelled rubber rainwear since London but never had the chance to wear it. I loved wearing my cape on my bike even wearing it when it was'nt raining but always taking my bike out in the rain wearing shorts and catching my bare legs against the rubber the noise that rubber made and the special smell was heaven the feeling between my legs and my penis getting bigger I truly at the time did'nt know why I just loved it. I've had my love for rubber since.

PVC4

Post by PVC4 » November 2nd, 2015, 6:38 pm

PVC Raincoat wrote:Great to hear another biker is on here rbrbkr, what is your Triumph? I have a pr of rubber jeans that look like Levis that I wear when riding, thinking about getting a thick rubber motorcycle jacket to go with them.
There`s more than one Triumph owner on here! ;)

PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat » November 2nd, 2015, 8:28 pm

Tell us what it is then
Any other bikers here? Let us know what you have

raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy » November 2nd, 2015, 10:52 pm

125 raincoats and 1 Sportster.

PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat » November 4th, 2015, 12:29 am

Mine is a Harley Davidson Softail Heritage

sergiouk

Post by sergiouk » November 4th, 2015, 12:26 pm

Kawasaki Zephyr. Love to go riding in one-piece leather suit with a latex catsuit underneath, though I've added a lycra catsuit or fleece tracksuit over the rubber to protect it from damage by the heavy leather. Never been out for too long that way - one day would like to do it committed to a long journey and without the intermediate layer, on a really hot day perhaps.