How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
blackmacjay

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by blackmacjay »

I would love to have your experience but I didn't. Sexual abuse or not, I want it.
pvcdude92

Post by pvcdude92 »

My fetish started in a very odd way. There are photos of me when I was very young wearing a frog design PVC rain coat and wellies and rain hat and I am loving it. Then at some point I developed a phobia of PVC rainwear … I remember at the age of 5 my mom brought me a PVC rain coat and tried to put it on me and I just cried my eyes out. My phobia extended to anything PVC / plasticy. I even remember when I had a birthday party at McDonalds when I was about 7 and they wanted everyone to wear a PVC coated tabard I just cried until they said I didn’t have to wear it.

I must have grown out of that phobia at some point as at the age of about 12 I was at a kids holiday club and we all had to put on yellow plastic rain trousers, a matching PVC jacket and a hat to play a game (not sure what the game was but it had something to do with lots of water) and as soon as I put it on I felt an strange feeling and I got my first every erection. A few months later at the same club they did a game with a messy forfeit and the loser had to get gunged with messy foods. I lost and was so annoyed as I really didn’t want to get my clothes messy but they gave me the same yellow PVC rainwear to put on again and that was the point I suddenly also developed a fetish for gunge and rainwear together.

Since then I have discovered my fetish covers more than just rainwear. I get turned on by anything plasticy / PVC including Aprons and Haircutting capes. I love it when I get my hair coloured and have to sit in a hairdressers wearing a plastic haircut cape.

I now own a few different PVC raincoats and other PVC Items … but still so not have the guts to wear one of my raincoats out in public so to tell my partner of my fetish!
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@Mightymach . Fabulous experience with your Dental Nurse , sounds like you really enjoyed it .
I too would have loved to undergo such an experience.
Obviously it was so wrong in these enlightened ? times in which we live , but it sounds so nice .
Regards mrbassman101
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

It is interesting to read how other people got into their fetish. In gthe past I have posted on this topic how I got into PVC/plastic. In the mid 60s I was bought a plastic pakamac to wear on a wet day on holiday.I loved wearing that raincoat.
I have just been reading pvcdude92 post. When I got back into wearing PVC a few years ago, I also found it difficult to put a raincoat on and wear outdoors. Then, on a really wet evening I plucked up the courage to put my mac on to go out wearing it.Since then I have had no worries with it. I've had some good comments, and even a couple of smiles from younger ladies who wouldn't normally give me a second glance! All I can say is put your raincoat on and go for it.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Never had a problem wearing my plastic/ pvc macs out
Worn two different PUL macs at Goodwood Revival over a number of years
Latest purchase;
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Men-Wate ... 0290.m3507
Was worn for Christmas shopping on Friday which was a wet day, received no comments, either negative or positive.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I like the look of that, hotwilly, might indulge myself after xmas
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rubberdee wrote: December 24th, 2018, 11:04 am I like the look of that, hotwilly, might indulge myself after xmas
I'm 6'2" -42 chest, got xx large fits and allow for jacket underneath

I will add worn I doors for pleasure as well - very nice :D
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
tiger4macs

Post by tiger4macs »

Reading so many of the responses to this question, the same pattern crops up again and again: early childhood. For me it must have been when I was about 3. I had a little SBR mac and sou’wester. I would tolerate the coat, but remonstrate vigorously when my mother put the sou’weater on me. Can’t explain clearly why, but I felt desperately shy. However, when I played in the cupboard under the stairs I would put it on and make a funny face. Don’t ask me why!

Later, at primary school during WW2, rubberlined cotton macs were de rigeur, and I kicked up bobbsy-die when my parents tried to make me wear my blue one. But I loved to see the girls in theirs; they looked so sweet in their sou’westers (“mac ‘ats” in Hampshire!) that I always wanted to hug them. Thus were born a) my conviction that mackintoshes were quintessentially feminine wear and no way on God’s earth was I going to wear one, and b) my delight in seeing a girl (nowadays a pretty lady of course) in a mackintosh, the more so if it’s a pretty, romantic design with tailored bodice and waist, flared skirt and either a generous, flowing hood (40s style) or a fetching rainhat (preferably in black PVC), and more still if she looks a little bashful. (There’s a lovely photo of just such a lady posing at a Mackintosh Society function that expresses that notion beautifully. What has happened to them? They don’t seem to be active anymore, as my attempts to contact their website fail).

So my fetish apparently diverges from most men’s in that I have NO desire to wear rainwear myself, though I’m always strangely stirred by the feel of slippery, slithery materials that rustle deliciously. But I long to see a lady enjoying her mac, and can imagine nothing more erotic than a lovely lady, wearing nothing under a gorgeous mackintosh (apart from black patent kinky boots of course), seriously turned-on by the experience… except for one thing: same lady, in the same outfit, having a stupendous orgasm by whatever means suits her best! Of course if I were the agent of her ecstasy all my Christmases would have come (if you’ll pardon the expression) at once!

You’ll have deduced by now that I’m seriously old. But once a fetish has you in its thrall it never lets go and I’ve suffered from mine (I use the word advisedly) continuously since 1940 and wish to Christ it would go away, as it has consumed so much time, so much emotional energy and produced SO much unsatisfied longing in my life that I’ve been damaged rather than fulfilled by it. It seems to me that people whose fetish originated this way possess some innate, involuntary erotic response to the feel, smell, texture, sound and look of rubberised or PVC materials. They seem mostly to be male but obviously (and thank God for them!) there are some ladies similarly disposed.

It wasn’t until quite late in life that I discovered via the internet that I wasn’t uniquely weird, that there are others like me, if only approximately. What wouldn’t I have given to find a lady who had a passion complementary to mine, when I was young and vigorous. It may be that if I had been bold enough to broach the topic with one or other GF…. but of course in those days…. forget it, Jack! (My wonderful wife of nearly 60 years is positively NOT interested, so that’s that).

So it is that I’m irresistibly drawn to seek images and stories on websites like this one, that spin my wheels and here I am fulfilling some strange urge to share with fellow addicts. May you all find more satisfaction than I did!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

My love of rubber began when I was 3/4 years old and a brother had a black mackintosh and souwester. I used to bury my face in it and stroke it all over because I loved the smell and feel of it. Neither of us had wellingtons but there was a childrens home nearby and all the kids there had the same mackintoshes plus wellingtons. I didn't know why I had such an attaction to it but I used to follow them as much as I could to see the creases forming in their macks and watch the wellingtons rub their legs. When later in life I was in the RAF I was issued with a lovely rubber cape and wellingtons to use on the airfield, but it got used more for personal pleasure.
Now, many years later I am still in love with the same.
Friesennerzboy

Post by Friesennerzboy »

My Fetish begun when i was a little Baby
I had many pacifier(hope that is the right word) like 10 of them and i could never fall asleep without all 10 of them. They werde Made of rubber and with 3 years i had 3 raincoats i never wanted to put them off. I also wore them naked :) Maybe this is Strange for you But with 6 years i secretly pissed in the pockets of my rubber raincoats then After my Parents threw all my raincoats away i never Got an New one. With 12 years i started to wank when i was alone at home and searched pictures from wellies and raincoats. With 14 my Passion grew further that i cummed on the wellies of my little sister (cause i didnt had some for myself) and thats my Story how i Got the Fetish.

PS: Now i am an 16 year old German Boy Who would like to have own rainwear to have fun with it. But because some problems in the Family i cant have rainwear until i have my own Apartment.😓

and here is an Photo of me wearing my raincoat (image link deleted)

Sorry, we do not allow images of underage children wearing rainwear on this page, no matter how 'innocent' the photo may be because this is a adult fetish forum. Thanks for understanding. Mase