Target Plastic jackets

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plasphil

Target Plastic jackets

Post by plasphil »

Although living in the UK, I was very pleased to see the fantastic coloured clear Plastic jackets on sale in the US Target stores last spring. I wondered if they were back again this year or anything similar?

Over the year I have managed to find over 150 images from all kinds of places. Some are fetish related (take a look at Brandibelle !!!), some 'arty-farty' from professional photographers and some sales sites, but most are of girls trying them on in store just messing about and probably not buying them. There are a couple of fairly good videos on You-Tube.

Nothing in shiny raincoats in my local Primark store this year, anyone seen any recently?

Phil.
merv

Re: Target Plastic jackets

Post by merv »

seems abit lacking, the only thing I did see was in a local sort of cheap shop (QD stores) in menswear they had pvc rainjackets for £2.50 in grey and blue, didnt look very good quality as you would expect at that price so didnt bother to buy one.
ShaunaHenn

Post by ShaunaHenn »

That Brandibelle video looks hot - http://x-brandibelle.bangbros1.com/gal/ ... /r/teenax/

Did you pay and get access to the full thing?
pete

Post by pete »

I just sold a pale orange one from last spring on ebay. It didn't sell as high as the ones I sold last spring and summer but I made a buck or two.
- Pete
greg

Post by greg »

I've found quite a few as well. Would be good to have somewhere like a yahoo or flickr group where they could all be collected. I'm not sure I have 150 but it must be close!

Greg
plasphil wrote:Although living in the UK, I was very pleased to see the fantastic coloured clear Plastic jackets on sale in the US Target stores last spring. I wondered if they were back again this year or anything similar?

Over the year I have managed to find over 150 images from all kinds of places. Some are fetish related (take a look at Brandibelle !!!), some 'arty-farty' from professional photographers and some sales sites, but most are of girls trying them on in store just messing about and probably not buying them. There are a couple of fairly good videos on You-Tube.

Nothing in shiny raincoats in my local Primark store this year, anyone seen any recently?

Phil.
mason

Post by mason »

How did you manage to find so many Target raincoat images?

I haven't seen more than a few dozen other than Pia's and our own work.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Out TKMAX store had some light grey pvc jackets last week, but they had flowers round the edges. Not quite my thing!
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

The TKMAXX coats you refer to are actually a cotton material, with a clear layer of plastic on the outside seperate to the main coat. The look is just as effective though, although i have never seen this sort of thing before! xxx
pete

Post by pete »

I have a hot pink Target jacket in size L that I'll be listing on ebay soon. I'll mention it in the appropriate place here when I list it.
- Pete
KnI

Post by KnI »

This SHOULD be the appropriate place like it always was in the past. I wonder how many post are not seen on time cause they are in their own catagory now. Paul, if you are reading this, is there a way to have EVERY post show up in the discussion forum BEFORE being in their intended place. You know what my friend, I'm gonna send you an e-mail very soon.