Hello

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hazrainsuitman6

Hello

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

It's been about two or three months since Paul started on this new forum and it has proven to be more user friendly, even more so with the addition with the chat feature. I haven't really introduced myself on here despite posting occasionally. Hello everyone, I'm hazransuitman6. As you can guess from my screen name, I'm into HAZMAT/protective suits along with rainwear. I have been into rainwear since I was 9 or 10 when my parents bought me a cotton, plaid lined, blue PVC rain coat to wear. Over the years, I have gone through 5 rainsuits due to "play" and have a collection of 8 or so suits. I own 3 pairs of rubber and PVC boots along with 2 gas masks and three pairs of rubber and PVC gloves.

I'm 26 and single unable to meet a guy or girl into rainwear in real life, :cry: . I also do some amateur fetish photography with my gear. As for flickr, I've managed to stay on their good side with some of my fetish inclined rainwear pics, which, considering their discomfort, dislike, distrust, or disgust with such material, is surprisingly fortunate. I am a 2 year veteran of the old forum, 3 with suitsandboots.uk and a refugee from the old rainweartalk. I traded with Paul for an Orange Maxden rainsuit and it's one of the best trades I've made. I scan the chat section when I can but it seems that no one is on. I suit when I get a chance and what I wear depends on my interest or my mood. Feel free to send me an e-mail at hazardousmessyman6@gmail.com
merv

Re: Hello

Post by merv »

now that is the thing with the chat, there are just not enough members to make it worthwhile, there has never been anybody there when I have visited. Have to say that I suspected this would be the case as it has been so on other chat places as well. That apart it really is a good site isn't it
hazrainsuitman6

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

Hello Merv, what I notice about chat is that the majority have been English, Scottish, or there European members and subject to the 5+ hour time difference which is inconvenient for members on both sides of the pond. I check to see who is on when I have the time, off from work, not busy etc... and most have gone to bed. By the time you read this it is 5:25 UTC and eating you're dinner then logging off :( . I would like to talk to more people though. How is everyone dealing with the ash cloud over the UK and Iceland? I here it's put a happen on air travel and I wonder if it is effecting the weather over there?
merv

Post by merv »

I can't help feeling the ash cloud has been overblown abit. Perhaps the government in the Uk want to distract us from the election which they know they will lose. Unfortunately for our Prime Minister he can only look on in envy at the dictators in other parts of the world who win 'elections' with ease.
It seems that the planes are now flying again with no difficulty so perhaps there was little need to ground them in the first place. As for the weather, it is difficult to know whether the ash cloud has had an effect or not but it seems unlikely. The only thing is we haven't seen any rain in the Uk for weeks now so the rainwear is rather superfluous outside at the moment.
Peter Haaswijk

Post by Peter Haaswijk »

Hello,
Here the same about the weather.
The ash cloud has disappered. The air is dry ,40% relative humidity.There will come no rain this week and the next one.The planes are flying again here in the Netherlands. At this moment a plane is passing in the direction Schiphol, 20 miles away.
No need to wear rainwear . ;-(( .
Greetings, Peter