Hi all

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvcboy

Hi all

Post by pvcboy »

Hi all
just wanted to introduce myself, well ourselves really. We are a married couple who both enjoy pvc rainwear,in particular macs,of which we have a large collection, our favourites being black pvc macs, although we have various other colours that we also enjoy and have lots of fun with.I myself have been into pvc and plastic rainwear forever or it seems that way. my wife is a relatively new convert . I am 39,my wife is 30.anyway Hi.
CARL HAYE

Re: Hi all

Post by CARL HAYE »

Hi , im into shiny black PVC and love to wear my honour trenchcoat every day outside .This is a very good forum,hope im made welcome .
pvcboy

Post by pvcboy »

many thanks.We have been searching for a forum like this for ages with no joy,now we have found this we are very happy,and hope to share our love of pvc with like minded people.
CARL HAYE

Post by CARL HAYE »

I love PVC ,i love the primark shiny creaky ones ,the H+M ones , but my favourites are the full length trenchcoats .
I too have been looking for somewhere like this ,it seems im not alone in my love of wearing my Shiny black PVC mackintosh.
I also enjoy wearing rubber from time to time.But im not into all the sex and sleaze that sometimes goes with all of this . I just love to wear my mac ,and love to see loads of macs all over the high streets.
Getting the macs into the shops again is the problem. I was talking to a lady who i just had to compliment the other week in Manchester.
She was wearing a short very shiny Black patent PVC jacket,and as i approached her across the debenhams floor i could hear the creaking from the jacket as she briefly picked up an item of clothing off one of the rails . I turned to jelly and started to tremble ...... i approached her and said
wow i love your jacket ! look what you have done to me im shaking ! and the noise it makes is incredible !
She was all smiles , she said thanks ! i love my jacket too ,its a Juicy Couture ! , anyway to cut the story short it was bought in Harvey Nicholls .
She told me her reason for buying it was because it was there on the rack ! i liked it so i bought it !
I complimented her again before i was on my way .Oh and she was married ,i did ask , seeing as im now single ,i said he is one lucky man .
So thats my point , if they were in the shops more than they are now ,ladies would buy them .Just like many years ago ,and when they seemed to be making a comeback a couple of years ago .

Sorry for rambling on :lol:
pvcboy

Post by pvcboy »

I know even though we have a considerable collection of pvc macs we do find it hard to track them down.
and believe me when i see one i too get shaky and go weak at the knees.i would love to see them mainstream so most women in the street were wearing one, although it somehow makes it sexier knowing it is not common and therfore seems kind of exclusive to me my wife and a particular community..The incredible power of pvc.
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

Hello and welcome Carl and Pvcboy. I don't think you need to worry about rambling on about PVC clothing on this forum as most of the members think exactly the same as yourselves. It is a rare and wonderful thing when we can see another dressed in our favourite style of clothing, even rarer to get them to talk about it openly.
Most of the posts I have read involve people who only see it as a fashion accessory, would'nt it be great if two enthusiasts bumped into each other by surprise !
pvcboy

Post by pvcboy »

Thanks for the welcome Jjai.It really is a wonderful thing to come across such a fantastic forum, as for years i thought i was the only one who had these desires, im really looking forward to sharing my love of pvc clothing with like minded people.
longraincoat1969

Post by longraincoat1969 »

Welcome.
I hope you your enjoy it on this site.

Greetings from Netherlands.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Lovely to hear of another couple on the forum.
We're a UK couple who love all sorts of fun fashions, and particularly plastic and PVC rainwear.
We have a good collection, and we love to actually meet up with other enthusiasts, whether couples or singles.
Janet & Nick
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
pvcboy

Post by pvcboy »

Many thanks for welcoming us to this site.We also look forward to possibly meeting other pvc/plastic mac enthusiasts, and finding out about their love of pvc .