Pakamac at Thruxton

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainbonnet

Pakamac at Thruxton

Post by rainbonnet »

Went to the BTCC touring car race meeting at Thruxton yesterday and was most suprised to see a young lady wearing a green plastic raincoat. I was sitting in front of Air traffic when she came into view just to the side of me. It was not raining but quite cool and windy. Green is not my fav colour. A rare sighting these days as it was a proper plastic mac, not the polythene flappy things we normaly see.
Kelv.
ashim2002

Re: Pakamac at Thruxton

Post by ashim2002 »

you should chat with that lady
Infinity
India
staggy

Post by staggy »

I am involved with motorsport quite a lot as a mechanic and I race myself so i see a lot of raincoats at tracks especially in the UK! I was watching the races from Thruxton on TV and aw the lovely Louise Goodman wearing a black shiny PVC mac!
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

You are a very lucky man Staggy to have seen Louise Goodman suitably attired in a black PVC mac :D :D
Jenni
Rives

Post by Rives »

Jenni wrote:You are a very lucky man Staggy to have seen Louise Goodman suitably attired in a black PVC mac :D :D
Jenni
I've also seen her reporting from Goodwood in a traditional trenchcoat, buttoned to the neck and belted tightly, looking very smart and strict
ShaunaHenn

Post by ShaunaHenn »

rainbonnet wrote:Went to the BTCC touring car race meeting at Thruxton yesterday and was most suprised to see a young lady wearing a green plastic raincoat. I was sitting in front of Air traffic when she came into view just to the side of me. It was not raining but quite cool and windy. Green is not my fav colour. A rare sighting these days as it was a proper plastic mac, not the polythene flappy things we normaly see.
No photos for us?