Suggestions

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
wornoutwellies

Suggestions

Post by wornoutwellies »

On the old suits & boots site there used to be a group, "Love your wellies" didn't there? Anyy chance of reviving that sort of thing.
Great to be ion hre; first time I've used a chat room Thanks folks.
RainyDee

Re: Suggestions

Post by RainyDee »

Hi 'wellies,

When this new forum was first set up by Paul there were seperate topic headings for different fetishes, cagoules lovers wanted a thread for themselves but it was soon decided to merge the sub topics into the general discussions, I'd prefer the different topics idea and would welcome a sub topic just for wellies and waders, I've just bought my 31st and 32nd pairs today, both firemans' wellies, nice and heavy with sreel toe caps and coloured trim, red on one pair, yellow on the other!

We definately need a sub forum, I can't help talking wellies, as you'll have noticed!! I'm off to lounge around in some rubber thigh waders for a while!
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

OK lets see how well this sub forum goes. If it is not very alive we can always merge it with the main Rainwear Discussions one again.
mason

Post by mason »

I never used to me much into wellies, but now I like them - especially after seeing how good Chel looked in her gorgeous rainboots!!
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Ahhhh! wellie and waders, I love them! There's nothing I don't like about wellies. My collection is over 30 pairs now, most of them tend to be heavier wieght boots with steel toe caps as they are the only ones available in different colours in larger sizes, getting coloured wellies in UK 10 / EU 44-45 / US 11 is difficult unless you go for the industrial type, so far I've got white, yellow, black, green and thanks to Hunter, I now have navy and red. My favourate boots are definately my unlined Nora wellies, these are completey smooth inside and out and are made from a really sensual soft "wobbly" kind of rubber, they frrl so nice to wear, I could live in these boots!! Boots are a big part of my fetish and apart from all the wellies I also have 2 pairs of motorbike boots, a pair a motorcross boots (they strap on nice and tigh and are very solid boots, love them!), leather horse riding boots, 1 pair US and 1 pair UK rubber firefighter's boots (due to arrive any day from ebay, got the helmet to go with them as well!!), thermal fishing boots (these are fantastic with rubber or pvc socks!), 6 pairs thigh waders, 5 pairs chest waders (unlined of course, rubber and pvc), I've also got 2 pairs of interesting PVC thigh high boots from Gummi-Tina (in Germany) on ebay, she describes them as car wash boots, they#re like a very lightwieght unlined welly with a thigh wader style extension made of the same unlined material, at £15 ish + P&P they are a bargain! I've already got the yellow and the orange and I'll be back for the green, Tina also sells some fantastic unlined rubber boots made by Zivalco, very soft tyre type rubber that polish up very well, you need to talc the insides to get them on but oh boy! its worth it (as you'll have guessed, I have a pair!), there are also quite a few pairs of varying tupes of rubber overboots in my fetish room (otherwise know as the loft! lol), the Totes or Tingley tall overboots with the snap fastenings from the USA are definately worth investing in, just go for a couple of sizes smaller than your shoes for a good fit on your feet. I've recently bought a pair of PVC overboots from PVC -U-Like thinking they would make good welly liners, sadly the pvc material tends to rub against the lining of the wellies as you push your foot in and they end up really tight around your toes so I'm going to have to look for something else, anyone got an idea?

Wow! would you look at the size of this post! lol, I could talk wellies all day, but I think thats enough for now!
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

If you'd like to see all my boots I've just put up an album on Webshots: Image
wornoutwellies

Post by wornoutwellies »

Thanks for your encouragement rainy...what a superb collection. Only got 3 pairs of Dunlops:
1. Smooth sole & heel with splits in: used indoors or in summer. Like flooding the boots in a puddle after a rainstorm
2. About 2cm heel left-prety smooth & used daily for shopping etc.
3. Got a 2nd hand pair in February-about 50% worn-like new for me & my "best "pair.
Happy to receive private mails if anyone wishes, especially any females!
Liz