Hello

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Alicia

Hello

Post by Alicia »

Hello
I think most people here are from Paul's Rainwear forum but for those who are not - My name is Alicia and I admit to being odd/unusual/unique (take your pick) in that I am a female with a rubber fetish. Wearing rubber raincoats and boots is a way of expressing this and I have acquired a modest collection over the years.

Paul's Rainwear Forum has been a very nice forum with some very nice, genuine people there. I'm sure this forum will continue in the same way

Alicia
debs37

Re: Hello

Post by debs37 »

Totally agree. I loved the other forum, felt safe on it.. however I hope this one is just as enjoyable.

Debs x
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Glad to see both of you have come across. Ladies who love pvc, rubber & plastic are quite rare. I count myself very lucky to have found one. So as you say lets hope that this forum stays as friendly and accepting as the old one.

Pete & Jane
wornoutwellies

Post by wornoutwellies »

Alicia, It's nice to know that I'm not the only female with a rubber passion; had it for years, but afraid to become more public. Was encouraged by a friend from GirlsinWellies flickr site; love rubber boots , aprons & pvc macs. Wear wellies in all weather.
I'm les too, but gladly chat babout shared interests with all. It's always a risk, but we need to encourage one another, especially us girls who seem fewer in number.
thor666

Post by thor666 »

odd/unusual/unique is my girlfriend to ,thats what i like about here,en she looks so great in raincoats :D
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Nice to see there is some mixed gender here. This is a forum where a person can express their fetish without judgment. Let's hope it continues that way. Thanks to all that share their views and sightings!
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Hello and welcome, always nice to hear from old friends and regular contributors. I hope you enjoy the new forum, it is built on a more mature and established platform than the old one so it should stay fresh and last longer (a lifetime I hope) than the old ones.
Actually speaking of which, anyone that wants to be co-admin please let me know. I do not own the forum, it is yours, I merely facilitate it. So I am thinking of getting more people involved to ensure this forum last for many years to come and beyond what we currently think it to be.
pvcboy

Post by pvcboy »

Hi Alicia like you my wife is also into pvc, it really is great to see females who have this desire for pvc/plastic,macs, and i for one am a very happy man because of it.I really hope we can become friends with some other genuine rainwear enthusiasts.