disney land paris

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mrpvcmacman

disney land paris

Post by mrpvcmacman »

spent the last 5 days in DLP with my youngest daughter who has never been before. she loved it, we loved it, and I loved the rain......

It did not rain every day, far from, but that did not excuse the french, germans and spanish from dressing themselves and kids in rainwear.... And I mean a lot of rainwear.

Forget the disposable ponchos or even the DLP purchaseable thick ponchos which were pretty decent to be fair...

There were women in white and black with white spots shiny rainwear, bubble jackets, clear cycle raincoats (yes had to double check that one)...

there were raincoats everywhere and I am sure a few people where wearing them for other reasons than keeping out the rain...

If you were there, unlikely I know, let me know.
rainponcho

Re: disney land paris

Post by rainponcho »

i hear that i mean i went to thorpe park on a boiling hot day and there was a german school group there, it was like 30 degres and they where wearing rain ponchos and rainsuts?
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Yes i've definitely found that French women love their shiny rainwear.

I don't think their is the same association over their with shiny pvc as in Britain, or maybe they just don't care.

Long may it continue.

Did you take any pictures?
ShaunaHenn

Post by ShaunaHenn »

Hi mrpvcmacman

Did you take any photos in Paris? It would be great to see some examples of the raincoats that you're talking about?