problems!?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
haggy45

problems!?

Post by haggy45 »

hi my name is Gareth and i am a new member.

i really like the feeling of raincoats and macs and enjoy wearing them, however my girlfriend is a little less keen on them, obviously if it is wet out she wears a coat or mac sometimes she wears them in bed as it turns me on but i get the feeling she is uncomfortable? any advice?
pvc_pete

Re: problems!?

Post by pvc_pete »

Hi Gareth,

My advice would be "don't force it". Most women I have met like a selection of stimulations rather than us men who often obsess and are happy with more and more of the same.

If your gf is happy to wear rainwear out and about then enjoy it when she does. Maybe see if she likes pvc or rubber underwear occasionally, and mix it up with normal items.

The last thing you want to do is make your gf think she is just a clothes hanger for your raincoats with a few suitably placed holes for your enjoyment.

Jane my partner, loves pvc ( when i met her she was wearing a black pvc raincoat and rubber boots) but she doesn't want to wear it in bed (or wherever else we make love) every time. Besides it makes it much more fun, wondering if tonight is a pvc, plastic or rubber night.

Hope that helps
Pete
rainweargirl8

Re: problems!?

Post by rainweargirl8 »

I was lucky to have a wife that would wear macs for me,sadley long died now. Was less of a problem then because macs were in fashion.
looks hopefully they are making bit of a come back.
Let her know that the macs enhance your attraction to her not the mac itself.