Flooding Rains

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
KnI

Flooding Rains

Post by KnI »

After getting home from work, I decided to put on my sbr boots and see through yellow Hercules raincoat and take a walk in the yard. When I got to the bottom of the hill, without warning, my foot sank 4 to 5 inches in mud that I didn't even see. That was very nice. Its getting dark now and I'll have more privacy if I do go out again. Rubber boots and rainwear is so nice in the pooring rain!
Jjai

Re: Flooding Rains

Post by Jjai »

Do you ever wear your raingear to work or in public ?
KnI

Post by KnI »

I brought my raincoat to work the other day but left it in my truck as it was a very light rain. Man did I wish I had worn it. Everyone else was either wearing a raincoat or poncho and by the time I left work, I got soaked going to my truck. I did wear it for a quick walk later in the day to take some pictures of the flood waters and saw a few other people doing the same thing as me while wearing their rainwear as well. I normally wear it more in public, but then again, after being enemployed for almost a year, I found a job doing construction, so I'll be outside in all weather from time to time, so I left the raincoat in my truck for those rainy days.
evad

Post by evad »

Well, last Tuesday and Wednesday it was pouring again... My job for the day was to clean out the overseas container we have at work, to fit more crap in it... I was back and forth to the building and the container.... Was wearing my bright blue April Rain jacket and my black with white sole Ranger rubber boots. It was great to be in jacket and boots all day, both days,