What got u interested in rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
bossali

What got u interested in rainwear

Post by bossali »

Excuse me if this has been discussed before but always interested what get people into this unusal fetish
Personally it started with me when at school , part of the uniform for girls were nylon macs which I found myself attracted to, one girl had a very sexy black wet look mac, then a few had pvc mac, eventually mid 70's I went to work at Butlins holiday centre and there were lots of plastic mac around and thankfuly had a few experences there..........but thats another topic
Rives

Re: What got u interested in rainwear

Post by Rives »

With me, it was nylon macs too, but in my case being made to wear one when none of my peers did. Initially, the journey to the outfitters to "get you a new mac" filled me with dread, but I realised around the time of my 16th birthday, just before school reconvened, when I was being marched to the shops for a new one, that something was happening - aniticipation, excitement..... not really sure.

Mind you, I still hated having to try a series of macs on in the shops while my mother assessed their suitability with the shop assistant. And then being made to wear it home.
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Two things for me, both when I was in 6th grade (circa 1982). One was at the end of a particularly dark, stormy school day as we were walking to board the school bus. By this time most of us had outgrown our rubber slickers/shiny pvc/plastic raincoats, and most of our moms had bought us boring nylon rain jackets/anoraks from Izod, Adidas & the like. But my friend Tracey stood out from the boring crowd on this particular day in a shiny red vinyl raincoat with black plastic clasps, matching rain hat & umbrella. Tracey was a "tomboy", athletic & somewhat "butch" to put it mildly, but seeing her in that outfit made "little Billy" stand at attention that day.

Later that year was the second thing that aroused by interest in rainwear, which also marked the onset of puberty for me. A commercial for Tide laundry detergent featuring a "pee wee" American football game played in a steady rain...many background extras were clad in rainwear, and the two featured actresses wore an opaque white plastic mac and a classic yellow rubber slicker with matching rainhat, both standing under umbrellas. Shortly after viewing that commercial I masturbated myself to orgasm for the first time in my life, thus cementing my lifelong sexual interest in rainwear. Here's the clip (Pretty sure I've posted this link before):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6n67c ... _lifestyle
Last edited by Bill_P on April 24th, 2012, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
cragsta2012

Post by cragsta2012 »

Hi all, I think mine interests in plastic rainwear came about through my other interest, vinyl inflatables.
I found these too irresistable in my early childhood and this soon developed into a fetish in my early teens. I was hooked on (and still am to this day) brightly coloured gloss vinyl, loved the chemical smell when new, the touch against my skin and loved the softness, those ripples along the seams and the creaks and squeals when sat upon and played with and the way they just moulded and countoured around my body. So plastic rainwear was just an extension of those same feelings and senses of appearence, feel and smell.

Then, when I started work twenty odd years ago, I was given some wet weather gear by my employer that comprised of this thick shiny orange pvc welded overtrousers and a similar coat. I loved wearing these at work, but they really made you sweat worn over our wool based uniform so I ended up taking mine home and I've been adding the odd item here and there ever since.
plasticmack

Post by plasticmack »

Not really sure.... But the girls at school sure helped it along with all the PVC and plastic mac's on show. I do remember feeling like this was really something when a girl I used to fancy walked to school with her Mum, and both wore plastic see thru macs. Thats was wanking material for a long time. It was kinda casual fetish till I saw Shiny magazine in a shop in Ayr (not so far from you Bossali), then it was full on fetish from there!
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Looking through the older discussions forum and came on this one, thought it was worth a reply
I first got interested in rainwear when a mates sister bought a Maxi length black hooded PVC mac in the early 70's, I was somewhat surprised (pleasantly though) when I got a hard on and had to excuse myself to their bathroom to relieve it. Ever since then the sight of someone in a long shiny black mac has had the same affect. Nowadays many more items of rainwear, jackets, boots, hats, capes etc. excite me as does all clothing that is PVC and/or shiny.
Chris Bedford

Post by Chris Bedford »

When I was a kid in the 80's the woman who lived next door often wore a full length black plastic mac. She looked amazing in that coat and it really used to turn me on when I saw her walking her children to the bus stop or when she was getting into the car. I remember her giving me a lift into school one lunchtime and for the entire journey I was nursing a huge erection. Having her sat next to me dressed in her mac, leather boots and leather gloves and hearing the sound of that mac as she drove the car was very arousing. I still think about her when I masturbate now, nearly 30 years later.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

My interest goes back beyond my ability to remember. Children were toilet trained much earlier in the days when there were no alternatives to terry nappies and plastic pants. I can just about recall it being common knowledge amongst family and friends that, even after I had been trained, I still liked to pretend I had to wear nappies and plastic pants and, given the opportunity, would dress up accordingly using any plastic material I could lay my hands on. I wasn't punished for this but I suspect my parents didn't really know how to handle it so tried to pretend it wasn't happening. It was a natural progression to liking the plastic macs, aprons etc that were then popular, particularly amongst women and girls, and moving seamlessly on to PVC and SBR (once discovered-thanks to those South Bucks Rainwear small ads in most of the national newspapers)
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

My interest in rainwear started way back in the 1970's, I can clearly remember having a PVC backed cagoule bought for me when I was only 6 or 7, the feel and smell of it was intoxicating even then, even though it was bright yellow I would wear it as often as I could and now I'm in my late 40's I can trace my fetish back to this event, little did I know back then how much PVC would become such a big part of my life.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

I think the interest was implanted in plastic and the rainwear came later. At a young age, back in the 50's I was introduced to a transparent grey plasitc raincoat that was donned during the grey winter days when it rained. I loved the swishing and crackling of the stiffer material and have never lost the attraction. The sight of any plastic translucent raincoat will, to this day, put me on a quest to find out where it came from. What I can say is if it's transparent, thicker, and noisy, I'm hooked.