Rainwear Punishment

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubberjj

Re: Rainwear Punishment

Post by rubberjj »

Now this sounds rather interesting. :)
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

mason wrote:I am currently writing a story involving rubber and rainwear discipline. It's about a schoolboy whose mother decides its time to correct his errant ways (yes, I partiallly borrowed the idea from another story here) save for my "take" on the subject ... and that's all I will say for now lest it spoil the surprise. I can however say it involves lots of strict rubberwear and mackintosh discipline!
Sounds interesting. 8-)
mousepaws

Post by mousepaws »

candyandy wrote: March 10th, 2012, 4:52 pm What about being made to sleep in rainwear inside a huge plastic survival bag with only the head exposed? Someone else has taped you in around the neck so you can' get your hands out, and you're not allowed to rip your way out or you'll be in even more trouble. Sound like fun? :evil: :twisted: :lol:

What is a huge plastic survival bag? It sounds like something I would like to own. :)
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

hotwilly wrote: February 20th, 2012, 9:21 am
rainbeau wrote:Rubber suit was great, the thick woollies underneath made it unbearable

Suit is cool 8-) but thick woolies underneath would be hell, spoil all the fun of the rainwear being next to your skin ;)
The obvious solution to that is to wear two sets of rainwear with the woollies in between. :D
MuddyKatie

Post by MuddyKatie »

I'm very much the reverse - I'd much prefer to be "punished" in my rainwear by having to be outside in it for long periods in the pouring rain
debs37

Post by debs37 »

I like to run in my pvc coat. Its awsome. Its now really rainwear punishment more pleasure.

Debs xx
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Running with a raincoat is so much fun. But my punishment would be having my girlfriend and I wearing a raincoat, and making out until both of us are drenched in sweat. Then we decide whether to keep going, take a break or stop completely.