plastic panties ... wearing of ...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PVCscout

Re: plastic panties ... wearing of ...

Post by PVCscout »

MrDoudy wrote: September 11th, 2019, 4:48 pm I find a very reliable make of plastic pants is Drylife (www.drylife.co.uk). I have both their plastic pants and plastic bloomers and my original pairs bought 10 years ago and regularly worn, often on their own with nothing on underneath, are still in excellent condition both the plastic itself which has remained supple and the elastics round the leg openings and waist too which have retained their snug but comfortable fit. The unisex style is equally appropriate for both sexes and I find wearing plastic pants is a great way to extend the plastic mac experience to one's underwear as well.
Thanks for the tip, Mr. Doudy.
I'm wearing plastic pants all the time, so the better the plastic pants the better I enjoy my plastic underwear.
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

Does anyone wear plastic pants with their macs
mason

Post by mason »

bethbennett202 wrote: September 13th, 2019, 11:50 am Does anyone wear plastic pants with their macs
Oh yes... all the time.
PVCscout

Post by PVCscout »

mason wrote: September 13th, 2019, 2:36 pm
bethbennett202 wrote: September 13th, 2019, 11:50 am Does anyone wear plastic pants with their macs
Oh yes... all the time.
Me too. Plastic pants is essential.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Personally I prefer rubber ones but each to ones own.
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Oh yes, I love wearing plastic pants with a plastic mac particularly when away from home in my hotel room. Its so nice to slip on a plastic mac before going to bed and pulling up a pair of plastic baby pants between my legs as extra protection!
dotaa

Post by dotaa »

I wore glass clear PVC-U-LIKE abdl plastic pants with Fabimonti glass clear one-piece suit when I am in mood for a release. I also wear them to bed on winter night but mostly get too excited for few hours before my sleepiness kicks in.
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Hi to all you plastic pant lovers ,i to love to wear plastic pants whenever possible, my ex wife did not mind me wearing them to bed and would have a pair of soft plastic pants and a see thu plastic mac to hand under the bed and put them on sometimes in the middle of the night and wake up nice and sweaty in the morning. Now my new partner is so vanilla, at first she would now and then dress in a plastic mac for sex,but them days are gone unfortunately. I get very daring sometimes and get up in the middle of the night and sip a pair of plastic pants on then my dressing gown over the top and return to bed .I don't think she would be to happy if she discover ed that I was wearing plastic when I awoke .I have all kinds ok plastic rainwear and pants hidden from her around the house.does anyone else have to hide their collection of pvc and rubber from the other half.?
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Wearing some pink clear ones as i type lol, love them and the feel of the plastic as it sticks to my skin, luckily my OH is fine with them and often wears them too in bed as they know i get so turned on my them, when we both wear them its amazing! They also like wesring diapers in bed now and then and the noise when we play with each other through them, so i am very very lucky girl x
Lets get swishy!
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Seeing mention of rubber pants up the thread, can anyone in the UK suggest a good source of 'everyday' priced moulded rubber pants? The only two sensibly priced sources are Denber, whose D100 brief was perfect for summer wear but won't sell direct and nobody seems to want to sell anything other than their crotchless version, and Trevalian who did a heavier high-waist style for winter wear but seem to have disappeared.