plastic panties ... wearing of ...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
WealdenMac

Re: plastic panties ... wearing of ...

Post by WealdenMac »

I would certainly agree that the feel of terry towelling (cloth diaper) against the skin is in itself very evocative. Plastic backed terry towelling "training" pants can feel particularly good but it requires a fair degree of self-control to wear them for any length of time.

I am not a TV but the "Transformation" shop near Euston used to stock a fair range of Robinson's clear plastic pants and adult-sized training pants, admittedly at a price but a boon for someone unable to receive stuff by post. I can recall one pleasant lunchtime when an attractive and very "understanding" female assistant took great trouble going through the racks to find me a pair of pants in exactly the right hip size. Obviously she was keen to do her best to make a sale but she made it an enjoyable experience at the same time.
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

I love wearing plastic panties on their own, in fact I am wearing two pairs right now. They are adult plastic pants from PVC-U-Like made from really soft PVC, the first pair is translucent soft white and the second pair is an extra large pair of semi transparent plastic baby pants. I am already getting quite wet in them! I also like sleeping in them when away from home, often while wearing a plastic mac in bed. Does anyone else like doing this too?
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Years ago my work required spending nights away from home so I was able to wear my plastic pants from time to time. In those days hotels and more so B&Bs often had simple plastic mattress protectors as well, giving a double bonus. I often wondered about "accidentally on purpose" forgetting to put my pants away during the day so that they would be "discovered" by whoever was doing the room but I never had the nerve to do so.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

There's nothing like plastic or pvc pants against the bare skin. I have several pairs I like to wear under my pvc comfort shorts, pvc bloomers, or just under my 2 piece pvc rainsuit, pvc pyjamas, or pvc nuke suit.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

I've worn either plastic pants or female underwear 24x7 for many years. While I was married it was mostly female (at my wife's bidding) with the occasional month or two in plastic, now it's mostly plastic with the occasional few months in basic female, 'traditional' female or shapewear, or the odd month in rubber. I love the way female underwear presses on the male form, and the slipperiness of plastic against the skin, and resulting moistness. Most plastic pants usually lose their flexibility within around 20 wears and washes and while the noise and potential for discovery can be a thrill I generally re-stock them periodically so I have good ones for work. In recent years I've been buying from China, either FuuBuu or Haian, though it can take a couple of purchases of a new make or style to get the right size before I buy a larger batch.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Oh just love wearing plastic pants , likes to wear two pairs feels lovely also nice with moist cream inside , baby oil nice but can ruin the plastic pants.but just feel lovely to wear anytime.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

As a child prone to embarrassing "accidents" outside the home and at night, I was no stranger to being made to wear two pairs of plastic pants "just in case" back in the day.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

So lovely two or more pairs of plastic pants being worn of I do.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

A relative ist using "plastic panties" mostly made from rainwear fabric with disposable absorbent underneath. Worn with the textile side inside and the plastic coating outside. They don't live very long this way but are very comfy to wear. It is actually quite a pity to use them for that purpose in my opinion. He soaks two or three of them per day. Which means a wastage of about a dozen per year.
You might ask yourself why I know that they are comfy ? Well I try to "test" as many of these as possible before they are being used by him for the first time. ;) :twisted:
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I was never comfortable/controlled enough to be able to wear plastic pants directly against the bare skin for any appreciable length of time. I did, however, find "trainer-style" pants, soft plastic with a terry towelling lining much easier to manage.