plastic panties ... wearing of ...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
sergiouk

Re: plastic panties ... wearing of ...

Post by sergiouk »

Seeing mention of rubber pants up the thread, can anyone in the UK suggest a good source of 'everyday' priced moulded rubber pants? The only two sensibly priced sources are Denber, whose D100 brief was perfect for summer wear but won't sell direct and nobody seems to want to sell anything other than their crotchless version, and Trevalian who did a heavier high-waist style for winter wear but seem to have disappeared.
Don Wellington

Post by Don Wellington »

sergiouk wrote: January 17th, 2020, 12:08 pm Seeing mention of rubber pants up the thread, can anyone in the UK suggest a good source of 'everyday' priced moulded rubber pants? The only two sensibly priced sources are Denber, whose D100 brief was perfect for summer wear but won't sell direct and nobody seems to want to sell anything other than their crotchless version, and Trevalian who did a heavier high-waist style for winter wear but seem to have disappeared.
I think I have mentioned Drylife in a previous post, the pants are intended for incontinence use but are perfect for our use and only about twenty pounds a pair.
https://www.drylife.co.uk/drylife-rubbe ... ants-small

(copy & paste the address)
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Thanks. I think Drylife were the first rubber pants I ever bought and still have some for nappy play and overnights, but it's the clinginess of moulded rubber that I like, and as I'd want enough pairs to wear all the time my budget wouldn't stretch beyond about a tenner.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

Plastic Pants (or as I call them rubbers) are the be all and end all of my life. I love, adore and worship plastic pants, all by their little own. O love wearing rubbers next to my skin, it is so heavenly. I am wearing three pairs of baby blue rubbers now. I had ten pairs on a little earlier, transparent, pink and blue.
Wearing rubbers twenty fours a day, at night and at sleep, gorgeous.
The feelings I have when wearing rubbers is like nothing else on earth. I also wear plastic baby rompers, plastic leggings, plastic suspenders, plastic stockings. It all has to be plastic. PLASTIC, PLASTIC, PLASTIC. But above all it has to be wearing plastic pants.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

BillSpeed wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 1:54 pm Plastic Pants (or as I call them rubbers) are the be all and end all of my life. I love, adore and worship plastic pants, all by their little own. O love wearing rubbers next to my skin, it is so heavenly. I am wearing three pairs of baby blue rubbers now. I had ten pairs on a little earlier, transparent, pink and blue.
Wearing rubbers twenty fours a day, at night and at sleep, gorgeous.
The feelings I have when wearing rubbers is like nothing else on earth. I also wear plastic baby rompers, plastic leggings, plastic suspenders, plastic stockings. It all has to be plastic. PLASTIC, PLASTIC, PLASTIC. But above all it has to be wearing plastic pants.
I definitely think you love plastic pants. 👍👍
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

I absolutely love wearing rubbers all by themselves, just rubbers. The feelings of the plastic caressing my skin is so awesome. I love rubbers, pink ones, blue ones, clear ones . Plastic pants or as I call them rubbers forever.
garryb10

Post by garryb10 »

i enjoy wearing plastic pants directly on the skin such a nice feeling
been doing that for years
vp39

Post by vp39 »

garryb10 wrote: March 17th, 2024, 10:42 am i enjoy wearing plastic pants directly on the skin such a nice feeling
been doing that for years
To my way of thinking, that is the only way to wear plastic pants!
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

Couldn't agree more, the only way
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Though a plastic pant (or panty or pantie) wearer for many years it is only recently I've trained myself to wear them under my trousers as my regular underpants. I now wear them at night too, under my nightshirt, without sweating at all. I recently discovered that Drylife, the first make of plastic panty I bought 20 years ago and still in perfect condition, are available in pink. Of course I had to buy some so am now a pensioner in pink plastic panties!