plastic panties ... wearing of ...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
ilikecoated

Re: plastic panties ... wearing of ...

Post by ilikecoated » April 1st, 2018, 3:11 pm

A relative ist using "plastic panties" mostly made from rainwear fabric with disposable absorbent underneath. Worn with the textile side inside and the plastic coating outside. They don't live very long this way but are very comfy to wear. It is actually quite a pity to use them for that purpose in my opinion. He soaks two or three of them per day. Which means a wastage of about a dozen per year.
You might ask yourself why I know that they are comfy ? Well I try to "test" as many of these as possible before they are being used by him for the first time. ;) :twisted:

WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac » April 3rd, 2018, 11:36 am

I was never comfortable/controlled enough to be able to wear plastic pants directly against the bare skin for any appreciable length of time. I did, however, find "trainer-style" pants, soft plastic with a terry towelling lining much easier to manage.

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated » April 3rd, 2018, 8:57 pm

How do I have to understand that statement ? Were you to aroused or don't you like the clinging and sweating ?
Our rainwear fabric ones are much less sweaty than the pure plastic ones but they rustle a little more in the beginning. They are quote comfortable when worn directly on the skin. I have done so many times under my jeans at daytime or under the pijamas during the night.

WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac » April 4th, 2018, 9:44 am

A bit of both actually. If I hadn't had some kind of arousal from my very beginning when in contact with plastic/pvc/rubber I'm not sure that I'd be following this excellent Forum.

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated » April 4th, 2018, 2:12 pm

In this case our type of plastic pants might also be something for you . They are not sticky and less sweaty than pure plastic ones. When fresh and dry they rustle a little stronger than the normal ones, almost as if they would try to tell you something like: No don' t do this to me please ! The rustling then gets a little softer after Dome time from body temperature and humidity almost as If they would give up their fight. Only when they are really soaked the rustling starts to sound distinctivly different. One can actually do a rustling test in order to test whether they need changing wihout removing them.
When worn during sports they increase sweating. That means they could also be worn as perspiration panties or for "punishment". Apart from that they make a nice sound when the bottom is hit by a hand or a stick or whatever - in fact like any other plastic garment.