rain boots are "in" Down-Under...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mason

rain boots are "in" Down-Under...

Post by mason »

Most large department and cheaper chain stores such as Target and K-mart are selling really gorgeous, brightly coloured and patterned rainboots. One of my favourites comes in a zebra pattern with rainbow glitter adding real sparkle to them!!

I actually just bought a lovely pair of shiny black slip-on (short) ankle-height only rainshoes from Target (no relation to their U.S. cousin) that I'll be able to wear beneath my rainpants or even jeans if it's really wet - I hate it when water gets inside my sneakers!

I'll definitely buy a few pairs for Richel later.... *g*
latexstorm

Re: rain boots are "in" Down-Under...

Post by latexstorm »

Now if only rubber hip waders ever come into fashion. Although I have seen some photos from Venice of people walking around in them as everyday wear. :-)
pete

Post by pete »

Perhaps one can go about in hip-waders in Venice if the bottom floor of one's palazzo is flooded...
- Pete
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

That would be nice gap to jump in to.
Stylish waders :D
Trionyx

Post by Trionyx »

not only in down under. here in austria no shoe-shop can allow not to sell rubberboots. there are so many different styles and colours available, it is pure heaven.
my wife bought over 20 pair in the last two years, and her collection is not finished yet. so every day a new pair of rubberboots match to her outfit.

however it is a pitty that there are 10000 different styles for women but not a big assortment for men. they should do more for us!!!!

all the best,
alex and sabine