Wimbledon tennis

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Wimbledon tennis

Post by Cagoulelover »

A few shots in the paper this week of a bit of rain at Wimbledon - along with Glastonbury, always a potential early summer rainwear treat!
Got me thinking though……who would be your ideal tennis match and what rainwear would they wear? I used to play football to a decent level as a teenager and we would train near to a tennis club. On occasions when raining, the girls tennis players would train in a kind of thin cagoule with a roll out hood - always had a thing for tennis since then.
For me, Kate Middleton in a red regatta cagoule, matching trousers vs Megan Markle wearing a dark blue Peter storm, short tennis skirt. Angelina Jolie is the umpire in a long black cagoule, tight hood. All the line judges and ball folk are women dressed in those thin dark blue cagoules, some with hoods rolled out, some not.
As the women battle it out on the court a storm rages around them as they rustle all over the court in their cagoules. Soundtrack, ‘ride of the Valkyrie’s’……
Any thoughts?
Nylon macs

Re: Wimbledon tennis

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm very nice can imagine this too.
I like to go to the balling green when there playing ball's and watch very often and they do play in the summer rain aswell. So they all have there white nylon waterproof coats and leggings. Some lady have white waterproof shirts that looks very nice.
I have a set of these waterproofs and must admit they're very nice to have on naked they feel amazing when you build up a sweat in theme.