rainwear and bondage?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

Re: rainwear and bondage?

Post by Rain89 »

Tried it myself a few times, the adrenaline rush I get from doing it is amazing. To find a woman who is into rainwear and/or bondage as much as I am would be a dream come true, but I can go weeks, even months without self bondage.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

That would be my dream come true, to have a woman wrap me up and then have her way with me;)
SBR_cape

Post by SBR_cape »

Where I used to work in Herts there was a couple that worked there and obviously she was totally dominating.....but I did not catch on at the time he was probably enjoying every minute. She was always yelling at him and he being a lot smaller in size just cowered away.

Ome day she accidently left her bag in the cafeteria ...I found it later in the afternoon while grabbing a tea . They finished earlier than myself but got their address and decided to deliver her bag to their house.
When I arrived it was dark and their was a gap I one of the front room curtains so I peered in just to make sure that I was at the right house.

I would liked to have seen the expression on my face when I saw her now dresses in severe black leather outfit with s cane repeated striking her husband who was now literally strapped over a sort of small padded table. I was just about paralyzed ...any way after about a dozen strokes she reached under him and masturbated him ....then undid him and made him put on some plastic panties and sent him upstairs.
I had to wait till my erection died down ...then tidily knock on their front door. The second knock the door opened and still clad in her leather outfit she met me.
I explained she had left this bag under the tables do gave it to her. As she thanked me the cane she had stood up behind the door. Fell back on to the floor with its curved handle very obvious. She was embarrassed ...but for some reason I said ..."it must be nice to be training". Things changed for me as I got an invite to tea for being a gentleman and taking her bag Handbag home.... And learnt she enjoyed dominating very much and soon was a frequent visitor met at her front door wearing a SBR tightly belted Mackintosh...and always but always with some implement of pain in her hand.
It was a sad day when I left D.H to explore Canada
mspakamac

Post by mspakamac »

I love to be tied up and gagged when I'm wearing a plastic mac or a nylon mac when I have a plastic rain bonnet on. Preferably having my wrists tied together behind my back or each wrist tied behind to each ankle. Years ago, I used to be left like that for up to 9 hours at a time, when my partner would leave me tied up in a nylon mac when they went to work. I'd be left on the kitchen floor on a plastic sheet all day. The most memorable time though was being left in a plastic mac on my back on a table, my arms hanging down with a rope tied to each wrist under the table and my ankles tied apart to separate table legs. After ages and ages alone, I felt that I wasn't going to be released and I was forced to free myself by rubbing the rope attached to my wrists against a sharp corner of the table drawer. It took nearly two hours to fray the rope. Was I relieved!

I associate these desires with being very sub but it all started as a young impressionable teen watching a black and white period TV programme where a guy was tied up and gagged by a big mature woman before she pulled one of her dresses over him and then rolled him up in a sheet. Having a plastic mac fetish even then in the 1960s, the thought of being overpowered like that by a dominant person was too much for me. I can't imagine something like that being screened today.
I adore my foldaway plastic macs and nylon macs http://www.plasticmacs.com
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Unfortunately I have never been put into rainwear and bondage but it does sound wonderful.
I would ideally like to be forced to dress, by a mistress, en-femme in a tight black PVC skirt and white blouse, knee length black PVC boots and then made to don a full length hooded shiny black PVC coat before being made to kneel and having my ankles tied and my hands bound behind my back. My mistress could then do anything she wished.
Mackymick

Post by Mackymick »

rubberjj wrote: March 10th, 2012, 12:34 pm When I was about thirteen and on a visit to my spinster Aunt's, I witnessed something that I shall never forget. We were walking in the nearby park when we saw a woman walking a boy of about my age. Both she and the boy were wearing hooded and tightly belted SBR mackintoshes and rubber boots. I found this odd as it was a fine day. The boy's hood was done very tightly, he could only just see out as it was well up over his face. He was also strapped into a leather baby type harness and reins. The woman constantly jerked on the reins as she scolded him. I later questioned my Aunt about this spectacle. She told me that the boy was obviously wayward and needed 'mackintosh discipline'. Little did I know what was about to happen to me. It has been a source of many of my experiences of rubber mackintosh bondage ever since.
I just found this. How utterly wonderful!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Me too .I would love to have swooped places with him .
Mmmm
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

We were walking in the nearby park when we saw a woman walking a boy of about my age. Both she and the boy were wearing hooded and tightly belted SBR mackintoshes and rubber boots. I found this odd as it was a fine day. The boy's hood was done very tightly, he could only just see out as it was well up over his face. He was also strapped into a leather baby type harness and reins. The woman constantly jerked on the reins as she scolded him.
[/quote]

I just found this. How utterly wonderful!
[/quote]

Ooohhhhhh good grief!!!! My girlfriend who is now very much my mistress, has just read this. She has promised me the next time Im naughty................
.......all pvc'd up, my leather body harness and reins. Then walkies along the seafront! A days notice will be given on here, for anyone on here who wants to come and watch!!!!! What a dilema for a shiny vinyl pvc submissive!