Out and about

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Vxr 15

Out and about

Post by Vxr 15 »

So when was the last time you went out in the rain wearing all your favourite rainwear. Mine was last night, the first time was around 8.30 for about an hour and a half before I returned home, at this time the rain had stopped so I came in and looked at the weather apps and found that it was due to rain again at around midnight, this is when I returned back out and im glad i did because after a while the rain started to fall heavier and heavier until in the end it was raining really hard and with the wind blowing a hooly i was getting socked, this lasted for a nice length of time before it stopped. The outfit i was wearing was first a swimsuit then a vest top followed by a bolero, i also was wearing a long skirt with my choice of raincoat being a red nylon raincoat from RAINMAC, was a nice evening.
Rainworshipper

Re: Out and about

Post by Rainworshipper »

Wore my pvc mac to go to the supermarket yesterday, but it's still too cold in the u.k. to be really enjoyable yet. Give it a few more weeks and the temperature will rise, hopefully the lockdown restrictions will have eased as well.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

About a week again. We had a bitter snow storm and freeze here in Dallas. Wore my black, PROS heavy PVC suit in the snow and then in the evening I went to diner in my red, PROS heavy PVC one piece suit.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
mikerubber89

Post by mikerubber89 »

Went to collect a parcel last week in my leather catsuit, thigh boots, gauntlets and covid mask, with
my hooded SBR trench coat
mason

Post by mason »

We enjoyed a really nice wet afternoon yesterday, so I took the opportunity to wear my favourite PVC-U-LIKE one-piece yellow/blue rain overalls to the supermarket with my yellow rain boots - I will admit that I felt somewhat overdressed, even in this quite heavy rain, as several people (mostly guys) were wearing little more than shorts and shirts. They were carrying shopping too so using umbrellas was out of the question.

Idiots! I cannot understand why so many people would rather get soaked than wear appropriate raingear. The rain was quite heavy too.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

The people have a "Wet Knees Fetish".
mason

Post by mason »

blackmacjay wrote: March 14th, 2021, 10:34 am The people have a "Wet Knees Fetish".
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

mason wrote: March 14th, 2021, 4:37 am
This is a sign of our modern times everywhere. Maybe it is a little bit better in Scandinavian countries or in coast regions like our North Sea coast here in Germany, but mostly people are too dumb to dress properly for wet weather conditions.
When it's stormy I always have inner laughs seeing people fighting the wind with their umbrellas and mostly losing. :lol:
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
milrubber

Post by milrubber »

Or when people walk their dogs on muddy lanes in white trainers, because they're to "cool" for wellies.

Yeah, good luck! :roll:
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: March 15th, 2021, 5:58 pm This is a sign of our modern times everywhere. Maybe it is a little bit better in Scandinavian countries or in coast regions like our North Sea coast here in Germany, but mostly people are too dumb to dress properly for wet weather conditions.
When it's stormy I always have inner laughs seeing people fighting the wind with their umbrellas and mostly losing. :lol:
so true. in the stormy north of germany it's better to wear raingear at every kind of weather 8-)
but you can also see sometimes a broken umbrella on the streets ;)