The most restrictive rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Tim Raincoat

Re: The most restrictive rainwear

Post by Tim Raincoat »

jackstrapped wrote: February 11th, 2021, 10:44 am My wife love her 'Weather Or Not' rubber lined sbr mackintoshes, of which she had many, specifically because they were very heavy and restricted her movement. It might sound weird, but she claimed in was a calming influence. She actually wore them indoors as often as out.
I often wondered if it was related to autism spectrum, she was never diagnosed, I have read that some people actually benefit from that type of therapy. By the way, we practiced rubber bondage, including macs, suits, straitjackets, etc,; and I think she loved it.
I yearn from deep within me to be completely restrained and I can identify with you regarding the relaxing feeling both the feel of pvc against my skin and the restriction it gives you
rainwear-experience

Re: The most restrictive rainwear

Post by rainwear-experience »

Tim Raincoat wrote: February 11th, 2021, 9:53 am
wetrainwear wrote: February 11th, 2021, 9:41 am Tim, try wearing two raincoats and use plenty of rope. Very enjoyable.
The most number of raincoats i have worn out on a walk was 4, felt like the Michelin man and the screeching noise was amazing
Save yourself some money and buy one coat thats two sizes too small and force your self into it ;)