Advice on buying Plastic Panties?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
RileyDylan

Advice on buying Plastic Panties?

Post by RileyDylan »

Hi All

I am in the UK and have been interested in plastic panties/diaper covers for many years. I have so far never bought any myself though. But I now want to buy myself a pair of nice ones but dont know where to buy them at ? I think I would like to buy a pair that I have seen many times on the net, which have patterns of teddy bears, balloons, and clowns on them. They are often a pink colour and have elasticated legs. Or I would buy any pair with elasticated legs as long as the plastic isnt that cheap crinkly thin sort of plastic. Nice smooth soft plastic would be what i would like to buy.

Can anyone give me a link to a site in the UK where I can purchase plastic panties of reasonable quality that come at a reasonable but not ridiculous price please ?

Thanks
maidjenny

Re: Advice on buying Plastic Panties?

Post by maidjenny »

I have had a few pairs from pvc u like and always found them to be good quality and value for money. curtsy from jenny
pvcdreams

Post by pvcdreams »

The ones with the printed characters that we use on PVC Dreams come from pvc-u-like.com
You can see them on their material selection page
https://pvc-u-like.com/ColourSwatches.aspx
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

PVC u like or ebay, i buy mine often on ebay with no problem
Lets get swishy!
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

TO ALL READERS

I am not sure why, but this person has literally COPIED AND PASTED word for word, a request for help that I myself posted here a while ago !

It is NOT his post to use, and in view of the current invasion of imposters on here lately.....PLEASE BE AWARE !

I hope the person reads this and can give a satisfactory explanation for copying word for word MY POST ???

Thanks

Derek
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Thought i had read it before. Hmm weird
Lets get swishy!