Cheap Hunter wellies

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
shinyphile

Re: Cheap Hunter wellies

Post by shinyphile »

But what is better, at least for indoor use or photo shoots or light use outside... might these likely copies be better than full priced wellies of other manufacturers? And better style? At the list price they may not be better than non-copies of other desirable brands (such as Nora or Kamik) but have to wonder.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Rubberrainwear wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 2:07 pm I would be very wary of this website. It was only registered within the past day and when you read "Shipping & Returns" there are obvious mistakes which makes me think it's a bogus website.
Same. A good test is to trim off the last part of the address. Now I see they sell plenty of open toe shoes also? They shoes are not the issue it is they sell mostly those.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

shinyphile wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 10:04 pm But what is better, at least for indoor use or photo shoots or light use outside... might these likely copies be better than full priced wellies of other manufacturers? And better style? At the list price they may not be better than non-copies of other desirable brands (such as Nora or Kamik) but have to wonder.
I doubt you are getting copies when you order something... I doubt you get ANYTHING when you order (besides maybe a brick in a box).

Like I said: the prices are too low and they seem to have everything, in every size. Some boots costing 200 pounds now going for small change... dont expect to get anything after having paid.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

It is good people know how to spot fake sites!
It was not my intention to dupe anyone at all by posting this site here.