Any other ABDLs or littles here??

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
GlenPereira

Any other ABDLs or littles here??

Post by GlenPereira »

Probably not everyone here knows what ABDL means or little/cgl is but if you do know what it is you know how to answer this question. If not, well, just look it up becuase I'm too lazy to explain it here. Anyway, I'm a little/abdl (sometimes a little other times an abdl) and I'm just curious about who else here is an abdl/little and what they like about rainwear. I specifically like shiny raincoats so that's why I'm here. My shiny raincoat thing goes with my ABDL/Little side.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Any other ABDLs or littles here??

Post by annabell-cagoule »

There was a long existing thread about abdl and littles, will trt find it for you.
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Bumped the thread up
Lets get swishy!
mason

Post by mason »

I'm not into the whole ABDL/little thing as such but I can really see the attraction of wearing plastic pants in this context! The large fullcut ones are deliciously babyish. I also wear them every night to bed because they're so comforting to wear.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

mason wrote: December 29th, 2020, 7:40 am I'm not into the whole ABDL/little thing as such but I can really see the attraction of wearing plastic pants in this context! The large fullcut ones are deliciously babyish. I also wear them every night to bed because they're so comforting to wear.
I know I've said this before but isn't this supposed to be a rainwear forum?

Shouldn't it be in the 'Off Topic' section
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

It just seems inconsistent that IwantMore – IchWillMehr was banished to the ‘Off Topic’ section when someone had a hissy fit about their images not being rainwear related yet the images were just as much about rainwear as anything posted in this thread

I guess it helps when a moderator shares your passion