'Tis the season to wear PVC, fa, la, la...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

'Tis the season to wear PVC, fa, la, la...

Post by JellyMan »

I think because parties are banned some of the women in our office have taken to wearing their party outfits, especially on dress down (not up) Friday. Yesterday the prettiest girl in the office (and knows she is) was wearing PVC leggings - unfortunately not the high gloss ones, but fake leather. I caught a few glimpses of her, all too fleeting. I thought she was being a bit shy and hid herself well under he desk, but then I was lucky enough to be talking to someone else when she was waiting for the copier. She smoothed her leggings down, stuck her bum out twirled round slowly giving a wonderful of her slim body in the very tight trousers. It was very sexy. We were the only two in the room, so it was either for us, or she was just practising. Last year she wore a leather mini skirt. Definitely looking forward to working leading up to Christmas.
Sarah pvc

Re: 'Tis the season to wear PVC, fa, la, la...

Post by Sarah pvc »

JellyMan wrote: December 5th, 2020, 6:13 pm I think because parties are banned some of the women in our office have taken to wearing their party outfits, especially on dress down (not up) Friday. Yesterday the prettiest girl in the office (and knows she is) was wearing PVC leggings - unfortunately not the high gloss ones, but fake leather. I caught a few glimpses of her, all too fleeting. I thought she was being a bit shy and hid herself well under he desk, but then I was lucky enough to be talking to someone else when she was waiting for the copier. She smoothed her leggings down, stuck her bum out twirled round slowly giving a wonderful of her slim body in the very tight trousers. It was very sexy. We were the only two in the room, so it was either for us, or she was just practising. Last year she wore a leather mini skirt. Definitely looking forward to working leading up to Christmas.
Lucky you...
I’m working from home at present so don’t step foot in the office. I recall last year someone from our office, a middle aged woman, wore some black vinyl trousers to our works party, it was glorious.
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

JellyMan wrote: December 5th, 2020, 6:13 pm I think because parties are banned some of the women in our office have taken to wearing their party outfits, especially on dress down (not up) Friday. Yesterday the prettiest girl in the office (and knows she is) was wearing PVC leggings - unfortunately not the high gloss ones, but fake leather. I caught a few glimpses of her, all too fleeting. I thought she was being a bit shy and hid herself well under he desk, but then I was lucky enough to be talking to someone else when she was waiting for the copier. She smoothed her leggings down, stuck her bum out twirled round slowly giving a wonderful of her slim body in the very tight trousers. It was very sexy. We were the only two in the room, so it was either for us, or she was just practising. Last year she wore a leather mini skirt. Definitely looking forward to working leading up to Christmas.
Reminds me - a (very old school) office I used to visit sometimes many years ago had an explicit rule relating to Dress Down Fridays - "No PVC". I can only presume someone tried it once!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

jamesgreenberg wrote: December 5th, 2020, 6:52 pm Reminds me - a (very old school) office I used to visit sometimes many years ago had an explicit rule relating to Dress Down Fridays - "No PVC". I can only presume someone tried it once!
More likely the boss was one of us and was doing the right thing by making sure he/she was not distracted by wonderful sights. I confess, if I ran a company, there would be no ban on PVC, leather, latex, plastic or nylon. Years ago I was responsible for designing the company logo and had a meeting with the girl from marketing, who showed me a catalogue of workwear that the logo could go on. Despite my heavy hints that the plastic cagoules would be ideal, she went with boring fleeces!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Sarah pvc wrote: December 5th, 2020, 6:46 pm Lucky you...
I’m working from home at present so don’t step foot in the office. I recall last year someone from our office, a middle aged woman, wore some black vinyl trousers to our works party, it was glorious.
I adore PVC leggings - I think they are so sexy, especially on an older curvy lady.
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

JellyMan wrote: December 5th, 2020, 7:19 pm
jamesgreenberg wrote: December 5th, 2020, 6:52 pm Reminds me - a (very old school) office I used to visit sometimes many years ago had an explicit rule relating to Dress Down Fridays - "No PVC". I can only presume someone tried it once!
More likely the boss was one of us and was doing the right thing by making sure he/she was not distracted by wonderful sights. I confess, if I ran a company, there would be no ban on PVC, leather, latex, plastic or nylon. Years ago I was responsible for designing the company logo and had a meeting with the girl from marketing, who showed me a catalogue of workwear that the logo could go on. Despite my heavy hints that the plastic cagoules would be ideal, she went with boring fleeces!
And Hunter boots should be encouraged too for wearing to the office. Especially with pleather (faux leather) or PVC leggings as an added bonus. Yes, too distracting.