Rainwear Thoughts

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwear-experience

Re: Rainwear Thoughts

Post by rainwear-experience »

JellyMan wrote: November 16th, 2020, 10:53 am
maidjenny wrote: November 16th, 2020, 7:13 am And yes i think about plastic raincoats lots, curtsy from jenny
Glad it's not just me.

As an example... I look out for rainwear and PVC all of he time. If I watch TV I am always hopeful of sightings, and if I go to the shops I eye up women - if they are not wearing a Mac I look for shiny leggings. I don't act upon seeing rainwear, but I like to wonder what happened earlier that day for the girl to decide that's what she wanted to wear.

On "an Extra Slice" (sorry only UK members will understand) there was a girl in very shiny black PVC leggings. What was lovely was that she was a typical girl-next-door type. Pretty, but not the sort of girl you might expect to choose those leggings to go on national TV. I didn't hear a word of what Tom Allen was asking her as I was transfixed!
"if I go to the shops I eye up women"

"Pretty, but not the sort of girl you might expect to choose those leggings to go on national TV."

So what SORT of girl would you expect to wear such leggings?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rainwear-experience wrote: November 16th, 2020, 1:09 pm So what SORT of girl would you expect to wear such leggings?
Maybe it's just me, and maybe you need to see the episode (80's week), to understand. Firstly I think she is adorable, and her top is quite casual, so the combination (for me) is perfect. So it's not the sort of girl, but the whole ensemble. I think I'm digging a grave here and need to shut up!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

I dont think seeing it would make any difference, I try not to judge people by what they wear