Selling your old macks on Ebay

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mason

Re: Selling your old macks on Ebay

Post by mason »

I was lucky enough to buy a genuine NOS (new, old-stock) rubber mac complete with a belt a few months ago for a very reasonable price. The rubber is in PERFECT condition with the most amazing smell ever.

Obviously, I'm not going to say where it came from though. It wasn't eBay; I can say that much.

They ARE out there; you've just gotta put in the time & effort to find them.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

mason wrote: October 24th, 2020, 12:54 pm I was lucky enough to buy a genuine NOS (new, old-stock) rubber mac complete with a belt a few months ago for a very reasonable price. The rubber is in PERFECT condition with the most amazing smell ever.

Obviously, I'm not going to say where it came from though. It wasn't eBay; I can say that much.

They ARE out there; you've just gotta put in the time & effort to find them.
Spoil sport!!!!
mason

Post by mason »

heheheh ... I only get them because few people visit the sites I check out every single day.

On eBay Germany, for example, every single bloody desperate twonk overbids everything to the point of pain.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

mason wrote: October 25th, 2020, 2:29 am heheheh ... I only get them because few people visit the sites I check out every single day.

On eBay Germany, for example, every single bloody desperate twonk overbids everything to the point of pain.
"every single bloody desperate twonk overbids everything to the point of pain"

LOL, I assume your definition of 'desperate twonk' is someone willing to pay more than you are for an item, surely people only bid what THEY think an item is worth to them?