Advice on buying Plastic Panties

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
northernbloke

Advice on buying Plastic Panties

Post by northernbloke »

Hi All

I am in the UK and have been interested in plastic panties/diaper covers for many years. I have so far never bought any myself though. But I now want to buy myself a pair of nice ones but dont know where to buy them at ? I think I would like to buy a pair that I have seen many times on the net, which have patterns of teddy bears, balloons, and clowns on them. They are often a pink colour and have elasticated legs. Or I would buy any pair with elasticated legs as long as the plastic isnt that cheap crinkly thin sort of plastic. Nice smooth soft plastic would be what i would like to buy.

Can anyone give me a link to a site in the UK where I can purchase plastic panties of reasonable quality that come at a reasonable but not ridiculous price please ?

Thanks
Derek
annabell-cagoule

Re: Advice on buying Plastic Panties

Post by annabell-cagoule »

PVC-u-like has a good range or just have a look through ebay under adult baby plastic panties, lots on there x
Lets get swishy!
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi Annabelle

Thanks for the quick reply and advice hun. But I am trying to avoid buying through ebay, as I dont have or wish to have, a paypal account. I am happy to buy through Amazon but cant see any on there ?

Thanks
Derek
xx
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

If you're going to wear them next to your skin then be aware that they will deteriorate and become stiff and crinkly over time. Worn 24 hours and then washed that could be as little as 20 times (and some plastics even less). If you're wearing over a nappy then they're likely to last many times longer.

For fun patterns there's PVC-U-Like as above, but can be relatively pricey for more than occasional wear. For medical style (translucent plastic) the common makes are Henleys and Robinsons. Henleys are softer but have a pad holder which is a nuisance for wearing next to skin but can be cut out carefully with scissors. Robinsons are thicker and more hard wearing but about twice the price. On ebay you'll find Viva and unbranded translucent blue pants, both of which I've bought once and won't again as they irritated and fell apart quickly.

I wear 24x7 and buy either Fuubuu or Haian via AliExpress. Currently I wear Haian ST (tanga) in warm weather and P005 (full brief) for cold weather or over a disposable nappy. I've tried them in different colours but seems that only black or white last well, pink, blue, yellow and other colours breaking down very quickly. Interestingly the clear or translucent orange or translucent black last quite well too. They're all about £5-7 delivered. They do have some polka-dot and other patterns but availability is limited. Unless you have a slim, flat figure it's probably best to buy a size larger than you think the first time.

For occasional wear it's best to hand wash them and hang them to dry. For daily wear that's a bit of a chore so I find that a gentle machine wash at 40°C with liquid soap rather than washing liquid, followed by a short tumble dry doesn't seem to harm them unduly. Don't overdo the soap as it may leave slight residue that might irritate.
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi Sergio !

Wow..thanks for the detailed reply and suggestions.

I only want to wear them for very short sessions to see what they feel like on me. Can you remind me..which of those names you mention, would be available on Amazon please ?

Thanks Again !
Derek