Splashed

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Vxr 15

Splashed

Post by Vxr 15 »

Have you ever gone out to get splashed by a vehicle standing by a large puddle or flooded roadside. I have this morning, it was about 6.30 just before it started to get light, there was a cross road junction to which on one side there was a flooded section, it was on a down hill part of the road so I thought car's would have a bit of speed as they approached the flood, i got splashed quite good on a few occasions which was great. I now you can get in trouble for splashing someone in this way but I still wanted to see if people would do it.
Muddy_hunters

Re: Splashed

Post by Muddy_hunters »

I thought about just that when I saw a huge puddle yesterday!
What did you wear for your splashing?
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

I was wearing a one piece swimsuit, bolero, snood, long faux leather skirt, waterproof socks and shoes, a pair of ski gloves, and finally my recently purchased farmerrain retro raincoat.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

I would have splashed you ,then stop and say hello and sorry...and of course compliment you on your outfit !!
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

shinymacs wrote: October 4th, 2020, 9:29 am I would have splashed you ,then stop and say hello and sorry...and of course compliment you on your outfit !!
Thanks shinymacs, you can drive passed me all the time if you have no problem in doing that, and no need to say sorry.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Vxr 15 wrote: October 4th, 2020, 9:54 am
shinymacs wrote: October 4th, 2020, 9:29 am I would have splashed you ,then stop and say hello and sorry...and of course compliment you on your outfit !!
Thanks shinymacs, you can drive passed me all the time if you have no problem in doing that, and no need to say sorry.
It would be great seeing you soaked in your shiny gear...Just say when !
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

shinymacs wrote: October 4th, 2020, 10:00 am
I've always wanted someone to soak me with a hose pipe so if you've got one just tell me wear
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Vxr 15 wrote: October 4th, 2020, 10:06 am
shinymacs wrote: October 4th, 2020, 10:00 am

I've always wanted someone to soak me with a hose pipe so if you've got one just tell me wear
Have pm'd you .
Muddy_hunters

Post by Muddy_hunters »

Please add me to this too, I would live to have a power shower in full raingear with others!
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

I am fancying setting up a shower head on a riser rail outside running off our outside tap, just need to get the missus to tie me to a plastic garden chair ?