Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Muddy_hunters

Re: Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

Post by Muddy_hunters »

rubbermackintosh wrote: October 5th, 2020, 9:49 am I'm buying an 8 bedroom B&B near Barmouth. Should be open for guests, Covid permitting, next Easter. If you think that this might be a honeypot you should know that I am approaching 60 and Maria is just 19. I haven't worked out our tariff for "extras" yet.
Sounds absolutely fabulous especially the fun in the mud and slurry pit. I'll be will to come for a long dirty weekend when your open!!
nylondk

Post by nylondk »

Oh yes very often. In my nylonrainwear without anything under and rubbing trough until the shower cums inside..lol
breklepp

Post by breklepp »

Me too, I often masturbated out side under my Klepper raincape and I could hide what I was playing under the cape. And I loved to see my cum dripping from the inside down on my rubber boots in the pouring rain.
Mudlover74

Post by Mudlover74 »

breklepp wrote: November 23rd, 2020, 2:22 pm Me too, I often masturbated out side under my Klepper raincape and I could hide what I was playing under the cape. And I loved to see my cum dripping from the inside down on my rubber boots in the pouring rain.
Sounds perfect, cum on rubber boots...
Get your boots on.....!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Sounds perfect, cum on rubber boots...
So true, so very true.............
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

used to go fishing from the shore around torbay and knew of a few private , hidden spots . i would wear a 2 peice heavily rubberised hooded rainsuit , of course with nothing underneathe . on a warm muggy rainy day i used to walk into the sea up to my neck with the sea flooding up inside my rubber lined suit , and of course i wanked furiously ,whipping the sea -water inside my rubber trousers into into a cummy froth which then drained out of my trousers as i walked ashore . i've often wondered if my cum in the sea resulted in some weird hybrid fish or prawns
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

I bet luvcapes&macks had a whale of a time.
Muddywaders

Post by Muddywaders »

Mudlover74 wrote: October 6th, 2020, 4:32 am I go for my walks on a large sports field, it holds water like a sponge and I'm always dressed in wellies or waders and a 2 piece waterproof suit, the muddiest part is right over in the corner where no one goes and once I'm there the temptation is too great as I slurp through the mud that I have to just releive myself, I usually have rubber gloves on too so that sends me over the edge very quickly, I love going there when its raining
Love to do the same. Slurping sucking mud round my boots is too much.
Debbie Maclover

Post by Debbie Maclover »

Yes indeed, though not as often as I like, but enjoy walking out naked under my SBR mackintosh to find somewhere quiet to, in every sense, enjoy myself.
Mudlover74

Post by Mudlover74 »

Muddywaders wrote: November 29th, 2020, 10:16 am
Mudlover74 wrote: October 6th, 2020, 4:32 am I go for my walks on a large sports field, it holds water like a sponge and I'm always dressed in wellies or waders and a 2 piece waterproof suit, the muddiest part is right over in the corner where no one goes and once I'm there the temptation is too great as I slurp through the mud that I have to just releive myself, I usually have rubber gloves on too so that sends me over the edge very quickly, I love going there when its raining
Love to do the same. Slurping sucking mud round my boots is too much.
Oh yes, definitely too much, its the best feeling ever
Get your boots on.....!