How long is too long...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

How long is too long...

Post by JellyMan »

For us true fetishists being out of our favourite outfit can be difficult. I know that quite a few members are In a situation where they get to be dressed for their pleasure pretty much all the time, the lucky swines! For me I can go about two weeks in normal clothing before I actually start to get panicky about not being dressed in plastic against naked skin. If I go too long I can't sleep and have to find a way to indulge - if that is not possible I sneak off to watch videos of women in plastic and make myself come. How long can you go cold turkey? How does it make you feel to be parted from your favourite Mack or cagoule, or if you are in the situation where you are never without it, how do you think you would feel?
MissRachel

Re: How long is too long...

Post by MissRachel »

It varies with work, family responsibility and a many other factors. at times is was twice a day i had to dress up in a PVC rain coat. Other times the distance between dressing up was years.

I really miss dressing in sharp business suit and putting on a clear PVC mac and going out to diner.

Things are just not right for this yet.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

MissRachel wrote: September 5th, 2020, 1:17 pm Other times the distance between dressing up was years.
I could not conceive of going that long, is dressing up in PVC more of a fashion thing rather than sexual?

BTW, Loved you in the gold plastic dress.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

JellyMan wrote: September 5th, 2020, 2:39 pm
MissRachel wrote: September 5th, 2020, 1:17 pm Other times the distance between dressing up was years.
I could not conceive of going that long, is dressing up in PVC more of a fashion thing rather than sexual?

BTW, Loved you in the gold plastic dress.
Hello JellyMan!

Well thank you for the compliment: a girl loves to hear she looks good! Please continue looking over my pictures and telling me what you like.

To answer you question it is both:

1) You mentioned the gold PVC dress. That was a favorite and I wore it so much it fell apart. I tried welding the PVC back with a normal iron and some parchment paper. This work pretty good but it did pull apart over time. So yes when I dress as a lady I so love to complete the "look" with something PVC or possible rubber. It is very much a fashion thing. I am pretty old and remember when a women has several PVC coats Women would also wear gloves and hats when they went out. Wear a waterproof coat was as fashionable as the clothing it was worn over.

2) Yes there is a sensual part to this all. I love to dress in a latex maid uniform and clean the house. The wife normally comments how quickly I get more tasks complete...

MR
Last edited by MissRachel on September 10th, 2020, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I have 2 pillows that have a glass clear pvc cover on them so I get my pvc plastic fix every night. As for wearing pvc or plastic I do it at least twice a week when I go to bed. Just Friday night I fell asleep with my long glass clear dressing gown and extra long over booties. I'm yet to try on my long nurses dress and my long mortica dress. I still need to clean off the powder.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

raincoatboy wrote: September 7th, 2020, 3:15 pm I have 2 pillows that have a glass clear pvc cover on them so I get my pvc plastic fix every night.
Wow you lucky man. Its a fantasy of mine to one day go to bed naked in a complete set in plastic - pillows, duvet cover and sheet.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I'm not sure if I would survive in pvc bedding like that. 30 minutes and I would loose control.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

I haven't worn any of my collection is at least 2 weeks and I am getting frustrated. I want to be in my rainwear so much but, due to my decision not to tell my wife for now, opportunities are limited.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

JellyMan wrote: September 7th, 2020, 4:47 pm
raincoatboy wrote: September 7th, 2020, 3:15 pm I have 2 pillows that have a glass clear pvc cover on them so I get my pvc plastic fix every night.
Wow you lucky man. Its a fantasy of mine to one day go to bed naked in a complete set in plastic - pillows, duvet cover and sheet.
Mmm nothing like a big bed of plastic to lay on and to be wrapped or try to sleep in it for the knight. Have tried this many times but it soon gets the better of me 😂👍,
And gets a bit to hot and hard to sleep in all knight .but lovely to cover the bed in lovely plastic for some play.