Cagoules everywhere

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
antcagoule

Re: Cagoules everywhere

Post by antcagoule »

We have had the perfect weather recently for lots of cagoule wearing and lovely sights too. I have worn my Peter Storm green overhead cagoule as much as possible both in the garden and out and about at the shops. I get a bit self aware, but I guess everyone thinks I am very sensibly dressed. I wore it in the pouring rain last week, zip fully up, hood on tightly, nothing underneath. Lovely! X
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Had two parents today watching their kids as i taught them to surf, one wore a long yellow PVC slicker type rain mac and the other a red nylon cagoule, it was an adults version of a dry kids ones, similar material to regatta stormbreak but with the reflective triangles on the front pocket and in the middle of the back where the vents meet and a velcro tab across the neck of the hood. Both very nice and they stood with the hoods up watching us in light rain and drizzle. Great to see folks properly dressed for the weather. So i have to ask with the up most discretion, was it any of our members?
Lets get swishy!
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

Sounds fab ‘annabell cagoule’ but It wasn’t me Lol.

Them adult dry kid cagoule suits sound fab. Think I’ll be buying one soon somewhere.