Loving pvc over women

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwear-experience

Re: Loving pvc over women

Post by rainwear-experience »

rukkacrazy wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 8:52 am Some people here sit on their high horses. What do they expect from a FETISH forum....
I expect to find people who I share an interest with

I have respect for other people and would never use another person as a coat hanger so I could make love to what they were wearing, you might feel differently if someone was using you as the coat hanger

Quite a few people on the forum have expressed difficulty in finding partners who share their fetish, given the attitudes of some people its not difficult to see why they struggle
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I love to be told to put my mac on , yes i prefer to be macced more than be with a lady.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I love to be made to put my mac and would choose it over a woman.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

I have to admit there is something amazing about wearing lots of layers of pvc and laying on your front in bed and rocking back and forth until, well I'm sure you can guess ?
rainwear-experience

Tim Raincoat wrote: August 4th, 2020, 7:33 am I have to admit there is something amazing about wearing lots of layers of pvc and laying on your front in bed and rocking back and forth until, well I'm sure you can guess ?
Yeah, I guess I must be odd wanting to share such experiences with another human being. silly me
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I'm a woman who loves having pvc over her, specially if it is being worn by a man who's seeing to me. If I'm wearing pvc too then so much the better and better the climax.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Tim Raincoat wrote: August 4th, 2020, 7:33 am I have to admit there is something amazing about wearing lots of layers of pvc and laying on your front in bed and rocking back and forth until, well I'm sure you can guess ?
When I tried that at home alone when I was still developing all I "enjoyed" was an overwhelming loss of bladder control. I believe persistent tickling can produce a similar result. However, I persevered and got there eventually.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

rubbermackintosh wrote: August 4th, 2020, 9:26 am I'm a woman who loves having pvc over her, specially if it is being worn by a man who's seeing to me. If I'm wearing pvc too then so much the better and better the climax.
He is a very lucky man and as much as it pains me to say it, you are in a minority being a female lover of pvc next to your skin, if only there were alot more women like you, enjoy ?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rainwear-experience wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 10:37 pm
JellyMan wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 7:57 pm The official definition of a true fetish when the item is more important than the person. Each to their own, but for me I adore and love plastic very much but never as much as my wife. If I had to live a life without her or plastic the vinyl would have to go!
I've never read that definition, I'm intereseted in where you read that
Many years ago in a psychology article in a medical journal.
rainwear-experience

JellyMan wrote: August 4th, 2020, 8:02 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 10:37 pm
JellyMan wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 7:57 pm The official definition of a true fetish when the item is more important than the person. Each to their own, but for me I adore and love plastic very much but never as much as my wife. If I had to live a life without her or plastic the vinyl would have to go!
I've never read that definition, I'm intereseted in where you read that
Many years ago in a psychology article in a medical journal.
Fair enough, shame that definition hasn't made it to more mainstream sources