Rain gear for work

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Rain gear for work

Post by JellyMan »

Has anyone ever had a job that require that they wear some form of clothing that turned them on? I read an article about a girl who grew up on a farm and developed a festish for rainwear and boots as a result. Years ago I worked in science labs where there was a small amount of vinyl wear on offer - mainly aprons and the odd lady wearing them. Back then gloves were 100% latex (no plastic ones), and unfortunatkey my job in admin didn't give me a chance to indulge!
hotwilly

Re: Rain gear for work

Post by hotwilly »

I worked on a Coke Ovens (part of a large steelworks)
On there was the by-products plant which is basically a chemical plant handling the liquor produced in the coke making process, plus the gas.
At times when working on Ammonia or Benzole plants or operating a large gas valve (42") it was necessary to wear green heavy duty chemical suits which are hot even in winter, in summer very hot when you were doing physical work. Most times it was either a pair of pants or shorts under them, sometimes mot that.
To go with that if operating a gas valve or entering a vessel it was a requirement to wear BA equipment, either bottle on theh back or pipe fed.
To top it off we had to wear heavy duty brown rubber gloves.
The feel and smell of that equipment was enough to cause bulges in the kit, heaven in PVC and rubber.
Disappointingly I never worked with anyone who showed they were enjoying wearing the kit the same as me
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I was a night shunter about 20 years ago and my ex wife became my manager. She decided my uniform had to include a bright yellow pvc raincoat and yellow pvc rain trousers. I was made to wear them every night without fail so it would help for me to be seen outside. The coat had to be fully done up from when we left home until we got back home.
GummiTarzan

Post by GummiTarzan »

I've worked as a sailing instructor on different kind of boats and dinghies during the summers.
When I had three different groups during the day, I constantly wore my foul weather gear with wellies the entire day. From 8.30 am to 9.30 pm. My feet was soaked in the wellies when I took them off every night. The two first summers my yachting kit wasn't breathable so my whole body was clammy after the working day.

When I was instructor on dinghies it sometimes required drysuit early in the season. I spent the entire day in a non breathable drysuit and was soaked under it from perspiration.
It was impossible to open the suit for a pee on the surf so when I could't hold it any longer I had to relief my self in the suit. There was always a pool in the latex socks from sweat or pee.
When the water became warmer I shifted to wetsuit. Still sweaty and clammy but I could pee in the suit when I needed and just jump in the water to flush out most of it after a while.
Welliewhitney

Post by Welliewhitney »

I used to work as a gardener and caretaker type work in a private school.
Sometimes I have to clean the equipment and vans which requires waterproof trousers, raincoat and rubber wellies. They didn't know they have an erection underneath those set of clothing items.
Also loves wearing that stuff when I was streaming with the bush cutter in the stream area. I loved wading in my wellies, waterproof trousers and raincoat. Shame didn't have the money to keep me on.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Andyf08 wrote: July 15th, 2020, 9:24 pm I was a night shunter about 20 years ago and my ex wife became my manager. She decided my uniform had to include a bright yellow pvc raincoat and yellow pvc rain trousers. I was made to wear them every night without fail so it would help for me to be seen outside. The coat had to be fully done up from when we left home until we got back home.
Oh I can I imagine you really objected, I bet she really had to twist your arm up your back for you to wear it you lucky devil
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Yes actually I did object as pvc is not really my thing. I did not mind when the weather was bad but having to wear it all on dry days was very embarrassing especially in summer.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Years ago i worked in a chilled warehouse it was freezing all day , my job was on a falk lift truck . I was issued with coat thermals and electric blue nylon salepets . I loved them and to warm me up i would stand under the fan hand dryer with the funnel down my salepets , got me nice n hot ! It made my day go faster .
swish87

Post by swish87 »

JellyMan wrote: July 15th, 2020, 12:29 pm I read an article about a girl who grew up on a farm and developed a festish for rainwear and boots as a result.
Do you have a link to this article! It sounds right up my street!
Love rainwear

Post by Love rainwear »

I work as a landscape gardener and often spend full wet days in my waterproofs and wellies and love every second , normally covered in mud by the end of the day