Setting tasks - public humiliation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Tim Raincoat

Setting tasks - public humiliation

Post by Tim Raincoat »

I appreciate this isn't for everyone, but was just wondering about setting or being set tasks and then maybe we could report back how we got on, for example going for a walk in nothing but pvc, I was really nervous the first time I did it, but really enjoyed doing it, got some positive comments which made me want to do it again
JellyMan

Re: Setting tasks - public humiliation

Post by JellyMan »

Do you mean set tasks for ourselves or others in the group? I'd love to be set the task of walking out naked dressed only in PVC, but it is never going to happen due to my personal circumstances.
Latexcape73

Post by Latexcape73 »

My wife and I often go out dressed in our sbr mackintoshes with long boots and naked underneath.
We have had several comments from other walkers with one lady saying we were ideally dressed for the rain.
warmac

Post by warmac »

Personally, I find slight humiliation when wearing a plastic mackintosh a turn on. Only last week, I was dressed in my long, hooded, PVC raincoat, and black Hunter boots when I did our weekly shop. I must add that it was raining and I was also wearing a face mask, face shield, and rubber gloves. A few people found my attire somewhat amusing, and one or two even pointed. I kept the hood up and tightly fastened as I went around the supermarket fully protected from any hostile comments.I began to get rather turned on by the swish of my mackintosh and warmth that crept through me. It wasn't long before the familiar surge of pleasure ran through me as I shopped. Once in the queue to pay, the woman behind me complimented me on my choice of clothing (like a previous poster) saying I was ideally dressed for the rain and the current virus situation. My task is to continue to dress like this when shopping, I felt safe, secure and very turned on. If only other people would do the same, I would challenge lovers of mackintoshes to wear them whenever possible.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

JellyMan wrote: July 15th, 2020, 9:00 am Do you mean set tasks for ourselves or others in the group? I'd love to be set the task of walking out naked dressed only in PVC, but it is never going to happen due to my personal circumstances.
It's completely upto you regarding setting tasks for either ourselves or for others in the group and then feedback, or if you have done something recently that you want to mention related to the above topic of public humiliation, such a shame you are unable to do this, maybe you could describe in detail your fantasy and another member could do it and feed back how he or she felt ?
Last edited by Tim Raincoat on July 15th, 2020, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Latexcape73 wrote: July 15th, 2020, 11:24 am My wife and I often go out dressed in our sbr mackintoshes with long boots and naked underneath.
We have had several comments from other walkers with one lady saying we were ideally dressed for the rain.
Bet that felt amazing and nobody new ;)
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

warmac wrote: July 15th, 2020, 11:59 am Personally, I find slight humiliation when wearing a plastic mackintosh a turn on. Only last week, I was dressed in my long, hooded, PVC raincoat, and black Hunter boots when I did our weekly shop. I must add that it was raining and I was also wearing a face mask, face shield, and rubber gloves. A few people found my attire somewhat amusing, and one or two even pointed. I kept the hood up and tightly fastened as I went around the supermarket fully protected from any hostile comments.I began to get rather turned on by the swish of my mackintosh and warmth that crept through me. It wasn't long before the familiar surge of pleasure ran through me as I shopped. Once in the queue to pay, the woman behind me complimented me on my choice of clothing (like a previous poster) saying I was ideally dressed for the rain and the current virus situation. My task is to continue to dress like this when shopping, I felt safe, secure and very turned on. If only other people would do the same, I would challenge lovers of mackintoshes to wear them whenever possible.
Definately a good idea to use the cover of the virus for getting propper clad in our favourite macs, masks, boots etc
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

I travelled on public transport 2 weeks ago wearing a navy Peter storm classic cagoule over a k-way azure smock cagoule with Peter storm waterproof overtrousers, also wore a blue surgical type mask and it felt wonderfully normal .I'm using my raingear as protection against covid or that's what I tell myself.
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Latexcape73 wrote: July 15th, 2020, 11:24 am My wife and I often go out dressed in our sbr mackintoshes with long boots and naked underneath.
I've had a similar comment once while being completely dressed in orange rainwear: a young lady mentioned she should have dressed similarly as the rain was coming down that moment. Always kept going through my head if she just genuinly ment to say "very practical way of dressing, thumbs up" or more like a "i like the way it looks and would love to wear the same and experience all that shiny smooth material around me" (if it was a way of showing some extra interest in the gear without yelling out she wants to be naked in it and play with herself).
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

I have always loved a bit of a dare. More so now than several years ago. I have had a few very memorable experiences. :)

1. I was helping my Aunt do some maintenance and cleaning out the costumes in her studio. She used to teach theater, and dance and every year there would be a complete shambles to deal with. She didn't drive, and the only commute was via train, and bus - and one day we were just leaving, and were faced with a torrential downpour, it was a 5 minute walk to the station. She went back inside, and came out with what I thought were two PVC raincoats, however they turned out to be capes. As you can tell by my username, I am a total fanatic when it comes to capes. So I ended up wearing the black one and she wore the blue one. I was in HEAVEN!

2. Attending a fetish ball, I wore a long black latex cape with hood from where I was staying, to the venue. I also love to crossdress, and my outfit comprised of a PVC dress, corset, thigh high boots, long latex gloves and of course my latex cape (Sealwear). The riding crop was just the cherry on top. :) Heading back to the hotel, they had a keycard system which was supposed to open the front door. Of course, it didn't. I had two other trannies that were eager for a bit of fun. After calling the after hours number, the manager turns up and lets us in. Such a good night. I felt so alive.

3. My best friend was out of town, and his wife (now ex-wife, not my fault either!) used to go on walks. She was very curious about the D&S lifestyle. So what a better way to learn but put her in charge. She knew of my fetish for outerwear, and wore a black PVC mac that I provided, and I wore a black PVC cape with a little additional lock, and a black leather bondage collar. We left her place (by car) and arrived at the walking track. Prior to that, I asked her to lock the clasp at my neck to the bondage collar, and hold the key. She also borrowed my riding crop and kept it tucked into her leather boot. Every time I mentioned that I was starting to feel hot, she was allowed to give me a good resounding slap with the riding crop. This turned me right on. It was when she produced a chain lead that I couldn't contain it any longer. She parted my cape, unzipped me, and began to lick my already rock hard dripping member. Needless to say, it didn't take long for me to come. I asked her what she did with the key to which she told me she had left it at home.