Dressing others in rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

Re: Dressing others in rainwear

Post by Rain89 »

I did, six of my friends (4 I consider my best friends, and another was my ex, the sixth is just a friend. The four best friends who wore the raincoat for me (1 pink vinyl, 1 black pvc, 1 camouflage pvc) did so without any hesitation. The ex, hesitated many times with wearing one for me despite knowing it turned me on, and the final girl just sent me photos without posing. The four best friends? They posed in it for me. Hoping to someday redo the ones with my friends. However I live in Spain, and my best friends live in the United States.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

On several occasions I tried this. The only "Hell No" was my second wife and maybe that was the reason for the divorce. Maybe she figured out "the why".

Since then my experience has been positive and my latest lady is the best. No, she does not share my fetish but loves her rubber-lined satin mackintoshes.

LOL
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Curiousb wrote: June 19th, 2020, 12:43 pm Sometimes I have to persuade lovely wife to wear garments I have a fetish for, sometimes she is happier than other times.

Have any of you asked a partner, loved one, other half, friend to wear a garment that appeals to your fetish and If so what was the result?
1) at the start of my marriage the wife had to be convinced it was "fun"
2) towards the middle she wear coats with out me asking however it was not too often
3) as we grew older she shifted from wearing rain wear as a practical matter and not for "fun" anymore

So for me have learned to be more gentle with the wife. Over time tastes and our body's change.

Here is a short true story. You may have heard it but it goes with the thread as far as asking the partner to wear something. We took a trip to the local city flower gardens in the pouring rain. I mentioned to the wife to wear something that was more water profe but she pick something that was more for a warm spring day. As I thought she was freezing and wet in the rain. The next day I suggested we spend the $200 to buy a heavy, PROS PVC rain coat and pants. She asked can I pic the color? Of course you can. A few weeks later a lovely yellow rain suit arrived and she is now asking when will it be cold enough to wear it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrwOuBJPcPI

All in good time my Dear.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I was going on holiday with my girlfriend at the time, and given that the destination was Wales I strongly suggested she bought something suitable in case of rain. We were in Millets with loads of lovely shiny stuff on hand (this was the 1980's) and she chose a white nylon cagoule, but for some reason she chose one that was too small. Needless to say it never got worn, even when the predicated rain came. I on the other hand owned a multicoloured nylon cagoule with a very rubbery lining. A couple of times that holiday she borrowed it, forcing me to wear my thin black nylon jacket with stripes down the side which was more for sports (think nylon tracksuit). It was not very waterproof, but seeing her wet in my cagoule made up for it! One day we were in a shop and I spotted black PVC one-piece ladies swimsuits. To my total delight, without being asked, she bought herself one, and it was used exclusively in the bedroom.

My wife today (not my girlfriend from back then) will wear plastic items if I ask, but I know she doesn't really like to. Sometimes she will sort of half wear them, like draping a Mac over her naked body rather than putting it on. Because I know she is not keen on wearing the items that turn me on, it makes me all the more aroused by the slightest act, such as the day she wore a nylon cagoule while we were walking the dog, an item that I bought for her a couple of years ago and she never wears (except that one time). Also I fantasize about forcing her into wearing plastic about the house, with the ultimate fetish being her naked in a clear plastic suit all day!
Onslow

Post by Onslow »

I have never had a relationship with a woman who had "the fetish" . Some quite liked wearing shiny rainwear but no more than that . My first long term partner was the only one who really indulged me . We had sex with her in various shiny macs but found that the plastic macs ripped so easily , it became somewhat hilarious .
She then took to wearing a black shiny PVC mac ( a Maxon ) vintage 60's , which was much higher material quality and lasted well . It was 3/4 length so ideal . She wore it because she knew it turned me on and we were very close at the time . Occasionally she wore a matching sou'wester too, much to my delight.
Other partners were totally resistant , so I never pushed it with them at all.
My thoughts are that if you have a good relationship, it is worth talking about it , but if you see resistance then forget it . When you do succeed however - the reward is truly wonderful !
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Iv been in a few relationships and x partners all put on nylon for me but reluctantly, . My wife puts coats on for me wich is fantastic but its not here thing , but its really special when she does .Its not really on womans thing mainly guys .
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

My wife knows my love of cagoules but not the depth of my fetish or at least I think she doesn't. Whenever I purchase another cagoule she rolls her eyes and says " you've got some sort of cagoule fetish" and she's right but I don't push on her and she's probably happy to leave me to it . We will often go for walks together and wear our swishy cagoules and she must notice that I'm more touchy feely than normal. Its a wonderful feeling embracing each other and feeling each others cagoules.I also have a habit of straightening her cagoule hood .One day I'd love to take it to the nxt level as I've been there with an ex partner and it was truly wonderful....
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Haha im the same with my wife , she notises that im like a dog on heat when shes in nylon , she knows about my fet and i think she fonds it a bit of a tease 😀
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

My wife used to but not any more as it's hard to find some things in her size.

I've yet to find a guy that will wear anything for me...Yes, I'm bi, so is my wife, she knows. :)
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

rainwearlvr wrote: July 10th, 2020, 3:46 am My wife used to but not any more as it's hard to find some things in her size.

I've yet to find a guy that will wear anything for me...Yes, I'm bi, so is my wife, she knows. :)
The thought of starting naked and been told what to wear sounds amazingly interesting and fun, who knows might even get sent outside for some public humiliation, I'd happily give that a try :D