Grannies in PVC Rain Macs

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
spitfire617

Re: Grannies in PVC Rain Macs

Post by spitfire617 »

1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I totally agree. I like to see the same type of women you mention just wearing nylon raincoats the same way you describe
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I totally agree. I like to see the same type of women you mention just wearing nylon raincoats the same way you describe
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

northernbloke wrote: June 11th, 2020, 11:58 pm Hi

I dont often post here but read the posts regularly.

I have a "thing" about mature plump ladies, grannies, etc, wearing the ordinary Semi Transparent Coloured, Hooded and Belted PVC rainmacs that were so popular in the 1990s. The exciting thing for me is to see their macs from the rear, when the tied belt makes the mac stick out over their often plump rounded bum..mmmm. And also to see them with their hood up around their face or to see the mac clinging to their breasts and bulging out.

Unfortunately you very rarely see pics of ladies like I describe. But I wondered if anyone shares my passion and do they know of any grannies or mature plumpers that they have seen wearing macs like this ? In other words I like ORDINARY women wearing ORDINARY MACS !

Thanks

Derek
UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v20Ckpsh_Ls
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi Paul

Wow...thanks for letting me see those three videos of Colleen in her PVC Macs again ! Mmmm..my favourite one to see her is the one of her in her Pink mac and then the silver one. I dream of being totally naked and being allowed to cuddle right up to her whilst she wraps her mac around us..and makes me push my pelvis deeply into her tummy so I rub up against the warm smelly PVC of her mac as it stretches over her tummy. Then of course she would let me hump her ample bum with one of those warm smelly macs stretched tightly over it. I know that the smell of her mac would make me cum in no time !

Do YOU like the smell of her mac when its warmed up and gives off that lovely PVC smell then ? Or does the smell do nothing for you ?

Thanks again

Derek (Very very excited !)
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

Thanks for the videos.I especially like the green nylon raincoat but my favovorite raincoat is vintage navy blue nylon raincoats that I wear almost every day.
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

I totally agree with you Derek, viewing models attired such as you describe, though obviously attractive, do not convey an image of genuine every day life or reality whereas a women appropriately mackintoshed and of generous proportions, one perhaps you might see out and about in every day life during foul weather is much more plausible and possibly approachable if only making conversation regarding the weather and just possibly passing a compliment regarding how fortified she appears against the inclement weather!
I met such a lady some years ago (that's another story) and engaged in conversation, the outcome, we've been friends now for many years and she doesn't resent my rainwear fetish one bit, she actually takes pleasure in wearing her rainwear for my benifit on rainy days and participating willingly in some of my rainwear fetishes!
Being elderly and generously proportioned, her mackintoshes display her curves and charms amazingly to the best effect, an everyday normal rainwearing female to titillate ones imagination and desires!
Kindest wishes Jonn Mackintosh
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

jon mackintosh wrote: June 16th, 2021, 2:39 pm I totally agree with you Derek, viewing models attired such as you describe, though obviously attractive, do not convey an image of genuine every day life or reality whereas a women appropriately mackintoshed and of generous proportions, one perhaps you might see out and about in every day life during foul weather is much more plausible and possibly approachable if only making conversation regarding the weather and just possibly passing a compliment regarding how fortified she appears against the inclement weather!
I met such a lady some years ago (that's another story) and engaged in conversation, the outcome, we've been friends now for many years and she doesn't resent my rainwear fetish one bit, she actually takes pleasure in wearing her rainwear for my benifit on rainy days and participating willingly in some of my rainwear fetishes!
Being elderly and generously proportioned, her mackintoshes display her curves and charms amazingly to the best effect, an everyday normal rainwearing female to titillate ones imagination and desires!
Kindest wishes Jonn Mackintosh
Being genuine is most important to me also. I am not pretty but I am real.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg