Regnfrakker.dk has finally lost it

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
RainyDee

Regnfrakker.dk has finally lost it

Post by RainyDee »

For months now, regnfrakker.dk has been plagued with faults, slow speed, crashes etc and most recently all users photos, videos and profile information was lost, given all this, what would you expect to find next? Well, when I logged in this morning to see what was new, I was constantly directed to a page where I was expected to take out a paid for membership! I couldn't even acess my own profile without paying for the privilege! Sorry, but that's just the final straw for me, I deleted my account.
merv

Re: Regnfrakker.dk has finally lost it

Post by merv »

haha, why would anybody want to pay money to anyone so f*****g incompetent. I sure as hell wouldn't trust them with my card details. I did wonder the other week what was going on but my thread received silence. To be fair nobody tried to defend them. It's ashame that the site went so far downhill as it seemed quite promising at the beginning. Oh well, onwards we go.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

There still is http://www.raingearfetish.com as free site if I recall correctly ?
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Hmmmmm..the raingearfetish.com site does not work either.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Definitely give this a try : http://hdrainwear.pixul8r.com
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Yep - that one seems to work!

Cheers
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

As a moderator on HD Rainwear I would definately recommend that site and welcome all those who join, I'm guessing that a lot of our scandanavian fetishists are fed up with regnfrakker as there are a good number on hdr now. The only problems with hdr are that the email notification system doesn't work and your videos have to be hosted elswhere and linked to, despite my pestering I haven't managed to pursuade the admin to add a chat room, maybe one day...
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

HD Rainwear seems down now as well?
hazrainsuitman6

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

It's sad that regnfrakker is down because I've gotten to know people from around the world into rainwear. I also had contacts with female rainwear fetishists that I dearly miss. I guess this is the only rainwear place left on the net. :cry:
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

It seems that HDRainwear is still there for existing members, if you sign in on the page telling you the site is down for maintainance you'll get to the homepage, whats going on I have no idea, waders78, the site admin, doesn't seem to be talking to anyone, this is the 3rd site I know of that he has set up and then abandoned, Rainwear247 and Suits&Boots went the same way, I must admit, I'm getting fed up of sites coming and going so often. It has been my experience over the years that sites seem to die because there is so little imput from the people who join them, usually only around 10%-ish of membemrs actually contribute.