Cagoule sex

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cagouled rambler

Cagoule sex

Post by cagouled rambler »

A good few years back I had a wild partner who encouraged me to embrace my cagoule fetish. We are talking over 20 years now and I'd discovered that cagoules were having a sexual affect on me .I'd gone from being left alone at home whilst I was a teenager wanking in cagoules and self bondage to coming clean to my girlfriend about my fetish. I look back at the sessions we used to have when she would make me wear a patrick cagoule and pull my drawstrings tight ,tied perfectly in a bow at the hood and bottom. I'd be bound and gagged and the sex was the best I've ever experienced and became a regular occurrence. Rainwear and bondage definitely go together ?? ....
Hotnylon123

Re: Cagoule sex

Post by Hotnylon123 »

It does for me , iv loved it since i was a child . It attracted me and gave me sensations i didnt understand untill pubity and then i new what was happening down below when i wore Nylon 😀
cagouled rambler

Hotnylon123 wrote: June 5th, 2020, 11:51 am It does for me , iv loved it since i was a child . It attracted me and gave me sensations i didnt understand untill pubity and then i new what was happening down below when i wore Nylon 😀
It's a wonderful feeling isn't it ? I feel blessed to have such a connection even more so after feeling guilty for years gone by ......
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Once you get rid of the guilt its better , maybe more people should embrace fettishes and get rid of the stigma . When im stressed or down i get my nylons on or buy some new ones that gives me a good release and i feel better 😃
YKK

Post by YKK »

cagouled rambler wrote: June 5th, 2020, 11:28 am make me wear a patrick cagoule
I wear my Patrick to this day (It's one of the Cagoules on my rotation list), even when I go to work and there's no sign of a cloud in the sky.
In fact on a hot sunny day I'm concerned about the Sun's UV fading my +30 year old Nylon Cagoule
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Its nice wearing nylon on a hot day i find the smell of the nylon fabric getting hot a turn on 😉
cagouled rambler

YKK wrote: June 7th, 2020, 10:57 am
cagouled rambler wrote: June 5th, 2020, 11:28 am make me wear a patrick cagoule
I wear my Patrick to this day (It's one of the Cagoules on my rotation list), even when I go to work and there's no sign of a cloud in the sky.
In fact on a hot sunny day I'm concerned about the Sun's UV fading my +30 year old Nylon Cagoule
I no longer have my Patrick cagoule .Out of all my cagoules past and present the Patrick was my favourite in navy blue ,turquoise and white drawings, I wore it all the time both casual and play .Very hard to get hold of these days and if one comes available on Ebay etc then your gonna have to pay out and rightly so as it's a wonderful garment. Is yours still in good condition after all these years ??
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Always wanted a black grey and white patrick sport cagoule. When they do come up its £100’s. Now

Still, they must end up in charity shops now and then, i found a red with white zip 80’s peter storm in mint condition for a £5 er a few years ago that I had been looking for for years.
Walked in, there it was!
Lets get swishy!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

That sounds realy nice pity their are no picks 😀
cagouled rambler

annabell-cagoule wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:52 am Always wanted a black grey and white patrick sport cagoule. When they do come up its £100’s. Now

Still, they must end up in charity shops now and then, i found a red with white zip 80’s peter storm in mint condition for a £5 er a few years ago that I had been looking for for years.
Walked in, there it was!
I've also come across some bargain cagoules in charity shops and markets.....