Desperation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Desperation

Post by JellyMan »

I know that a lot of you lucky people have access to your favourite clothing and the environment to be able to endulge your desires whenever you want - this question is not for you! For all the others of us: Does anyone get a desperation to wear something naughty? I don't mean just a normal wanting to do it, but almost a panic at being denied the feeling? I sometimes feel like this, usually late at night, when the wife is sound asleep. I can't sleep, I just lay there wishing I was wearing a plastic item from the cupboard. If you do feel like that then what do you do to sort the situation out?
blackmacjay

Re: Desperation

Post by blackmacjay »

Does your wife know?
Have you told her?
It may be easy or it may be hard. Only the question will tell.
Here is a little pointer. I wanted to tell my wife about how she would feel if she wore a rubber-lined mackintosh.
Eventually I bought her one and, while she does not share the fetish, she loves it and 2 or 3 more have added.

So a word might not go amiss,
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Yes I'm with you all the way on that one. Such an urgent need for wearing my plastic and rubber pants gets to me when I awake usually around 6 am .I get up and first thing I do is slip into my plastic pants, and sometimes a plastic mac. If I am feeling brave I will put on plastic or rubber pants and return to bed for an hour and hope she doesn't discover my secret. She is aware of my fetish but thinks I'm odd in wanting to wear plastic of any sort. An early morning walk dressed in my plastic and rubber under normal clothes takes the desperation away. I'm wearing rubber pants under my joggers at the moment while she sleeps !
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Yes I'm with you all the way on that one. Such an urgent need for wearing my plastic and rubber pants gets to me when I awake usually around 6 am .I get up and first thing I do is slip into my plastic pants, and sometimes a plastic mac. If I am feeling brave I will put on plastic or rubber pants and return to bed for an hour and hope she doesn't discover my secret. She is aware of my fetish but thinks I'm odd in wanting to wear plastic of any sort. An early morning walk dressed in my plastic and rubber under normal clothes takes the desperation away. I'm wearing rubber pants under my joggers at the moment while she sleeps !
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I very often wear rubber pants under joggers, or for that matter any trousers. It is hardly likely that anyone will notice unless you're in a hot confined space with other people. I wear mine anytime, sometimes all day, no matter what I am doing, I have even been to do the weekly shop at the supermarket in such attire, it's not a problem. I firmly believe that the resistance comes from oneself and building up the confidence to take that initial plunge and wear what you want.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

My wife knows and she says she is accepting, but her actions say otherwise. On the rare occasion that I have worn plastic, other than for sex with her, she always quizzes me afterwards, trying to understand why I might want to lay in bed dressed only in plastic. When vinyl does enter our sex life I always get the impression it is under sufferance.

I have only once been in the position of being alone for any length of time in a property, and that was when I was a student. Not the "alone now but someone could come home unexpectedly" but the "alone in my own place with no one else allowed in unles I let them". During that time I was a bit lonely as my digs were miles from any of my friends, but it did allow me to indulge myself. The shower had a clear plastic curtain that regularly found its way into my bed. When I was in a car store I discovered a snow cover which was a lovely soft navy blue plastic, so I bought one with the intention of using it as sheets. At home I discovered it was many times bigger than the bed, even when doubled over, so I'm made a pair of plastic trousers out of the extra and wore them about the place in the evenings. There was no Internet back then and no ready access to fetishware that I knew of (or could afford as a poor student). The honking back I could have done so much more naughtiness but I just didn't think at the time. Nowadays I look back in fondness at the idea of being able to sleep naked in smooth plastic.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

So wearing in plastic seems to be not enough for her.

Does she wear plastic, and by the way, not my fetish.

Plastic is my thing, my fetish and I do hope you can see my strange habits. By the way by you it is is strange but it is ME.

For others, their wish is for rubber. Would you prefer that?