A love of plastic.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PakamacMagic

A love of plastic.

Post by PakamacMagic »

Hello everyone, A plea?
I have been a true lover of soft smooth filmy translucent plastic rainwear and things for sixty years, mainly genuine Pakamacs, raincoats - my favourites - in filmy translucent gray, pale blue, and natural, as well as a variety of other plastic things, especially bedding and sleep suits from my rather large collection acquired of many years

For I just love soft smooth filmy translucent plastic, especial when wearing nothing else on at all, when appropriate that is, and try to wear it as much as I can, for I just love walks in the rain, I just wish I had someone to share my passion. hardly likely I think, but I live in hopes.

So do please let me know if you would like to discuss that same love, for there must be someone here who feels the same.

Incidentally, I really dislike rubber in all its forms, but each to his own, it’s just not for me.

Best wishes in soft smooth filmy plastic to all who appreciate it.
raincoatboy

Re: A love of plastic.

Post by raincoatboy »

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I love plastic and pvc more than anything else. I too wish I could meet a cute somebody so we can get wet happily ever after.
PakamacMagic

Post by PakamacMagic »

Hello raincoatboy, so nice to see we are not alone, for my liking for plastic is something I have had for as long as I can remember. I have been married, 36 years to my dear wive, who is so patient with me, and knows all about my love of soft smooth filmy plastic, and I so love her for that, for she doesn't mind me wearing plastic things at all, and I know how lucky I am in that. But I would love to know more about the fetish from a male viewpoint, even helping each other in soft smooth filmy plastic.

I have had a couple of experiences over the years with other males , great friends, but both have now lost. For I would so like to keep in touch with others, to see how they cope in their own love of filmy plastic.
By the way, I see you are in Texas, I'm in the UK.

All best wishes, PakamacMagic.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Totally agree. No better feeling than to be wearing plastic, unless it is to be with someone else who is also dressed in plastic while you are!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I agree with all that's been said. I have said on other forums my love of rubber started when I was about 3/4 years old and a brother had a rubber mack and souwester. I still remember the joy I had in burying my face in it and stroking it all over. I never had one, but then the joy I had when pac a macks came out and all the rage and I was able to buy one without thinking I was going to be seen as odd. But the feeling of that wrapped round me was certainly a joy. As indeed was the lovely heavy PVC Belstaff cycle cape. I can still remember the feel and smell of it
PakamacMagic

Post by PakamacMagic »

I can still remember by very first plastic raincoat, a Pakamac one my mum made we wear, and I can still see myself in my memories, in an outfitters in Piccadilly in Manchester as she made sure I got the right one, even though it was a little large on me to allow for a growing eleven year old lad, It was a filmy grey translucent one, and I have so loved that translucency ever since then.

But so many years have now passed, yet I still love soft smooth filmy plastic, In fact I have a rather large collection of rainwear, trousers capes pants, almost anything that can be worn or even slept in, which I often do from time to, and my wife doesn't even blink an eye as I indulge myself.

So yes, I really do have 'A Love Of Plastic.
Rives

Post by Rives »

PakamacMagic wrote: May 29th, 2020, 8:59 am I can still remember by very first plastic raincoat, a Pakamac one my mum made we wear, and I can still see myself in my memories, in an outfitters in Piccadilly in Manchester as she made sure I got the right one, even though it was a little large on me to allow for a growing eleven year old lad, It was a filmy grey translucent one, and I have so loved that translucency ever since then.

But so many years have now passed, yet I still love soft smooth filmy plastic, In fact I have a rather large collection of rainwear, trousers capes pants, almost anything that can be worn or even slept in, which I often do from time to, and my wife doesn't even blink an eye as I indulge myself.

So yes, I really do have 'A Love Of Plastic.
Mothers always ensured we got the right one lol
skagit2000

Post by skagit2000 »

I have had a love of plastic since I can remember. I loved the slick shower curtain in our bathtub at three to four years old and used to wrap it around me. As a young lad I was provided with a Sears "Esti-glass" full length raincoat with hood in a translucent grey color. Because rain was more frequent in the winter, the cold temperature would make the plastic stiff and noisy and I loved that sound. Many years later I was provided a "ski raincoat" for those days when I went skiing or bicycle to school. This jacket was one of the first to come from Japan and it was thick, firm, and noisy. It had elastic wrists and I thought that was cool as well. That did it for me, and that was when the "fish was hooked" as it were. Now we have clear karting suits...WOW!
warmac

Post by warmac »

I discovered the smooth, sensual warmth of a plastic mackintosh at an early age, and still enjoy being fully buttoned up in my mackintosh. Like others here, I was "made" to wear a plastic mackintosh as a child and right in to my teenage years. Fond memories of being taken shopping with my mother dressed in a long plastic mackintosh - often it was worn "just in case it rains", it was always several sizes too big for me so I would grow into it or so that it can be worn over a coat. My plastic mackintosh was kept on at all times when out, even in the overheated department stores or damp fug of a crowded bus. I loved the sensations which ran through me, and would secretly put my hand in the pocket of my plastic mackintosh in order to rub myself into a state of ecstasy when I hoped no one was watching. I also fondly recall days out by the sea, a wet Blackpool or north Wales, dressed in our plastic mackintoshes, we would shelter from the driving rain and eat sandwiches. The comfort and pleasure of the plastic mackintosh was protection from brutal teachers and the bullies at school, trials of adolescence, and fear of the unknown. Now my plastic mackintosh is my "safe haven" from the stresses of work, life in general, and (more recently) this virus.