Heated nylon or fettish fabric .

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Hotnylon123

Heated nylon or fettish fabric .

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Hi , does anyone else like to heat their nylon . I like to iron and fold myn so its neat and pristine ready to have fun with , i also love to inflate it with a hairdryer or put it in to a tumble dryer and then put the hot nylon on 🙂, does anyone else like to heat there fettish fabric ?
northernbloke

Re: Heated nylon or fettish fabric .

Post by northernbloke »

Hi

I am really interested in your posting about heating up fetish material with a hairdryer.

My fetish is for the semi transparent coloured, hooded and belted ladies PVC rain macs. For many many years, I have found the SMELL of warm inflated PVC to be a massive turn on, let alone the sensation of it against "certain" areas of my body ! Lol.

I have a small collection of these PVC macs here at home, and in the past I have taken one, rolled it up in a ball shape, and placed a hairdryer inside it and inflated it up like a balloon. I have then straddled this and had some wonderful fun with it between my legs. You have to be careful that the hairdryer doesnt melt the PVC of course.

But a more effective alternative is one I do very often....I have a collection of those "Soft Hood Hairdryers" that ladies used to use in the 1970s and 1980s. They look like a PVC shower cap from which a plastic hose leads to the dryer unit which can be hung on your shoulder. You then place the shower cap type hood over your head, switch on, and the hood inflates up to dry your hair. The smell that emanates from these hoods drives me wild. But I also place the hood over my face sometimes, and I breath in those lovely warm PVC fumes. Mmmm. The other thing that I love doing is to place the pvc hood over my "nether region", switch the dryer on and let the hood fully inflate. I then rub myself through the warm hood. And the end result is inevitable...but the beauty of course is, that the inside of the hood is washable !

You can easily get a second hand hairdryer like this from ebay..they are nearly always on sale for a song. And an added bonus if you are lucky is that you might buy one where the inside of the hood still smells of hair solution or personal smells of the original lady owner !

I have a huge collection of photos of ladies wearing these inflated pvc hairdryer hoods, so if you would like to see some, or if anyone else does, then let me know ?

Hope this helps ?

Derek
UK
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Hi thats for your reply , yes i know where you are coming from with the hairdryer . My mum had one when i way young and i was attracted to the inflated silver bag on here head full of hot air and that nice warm plastic smell. I also like a tumble dryer hose put inside my coat to inflate it with the warm air . The coats on backwards with the togle pulled tight so it over ny face , tge hot nylon smell is divine!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Hi thats for your reply , yes i know where you are coming from with the hairdryer . My mum had one when i way young and i was attracted to the inflated silver bag on here head full of hot air and that nice warm plastic smell. I also like a tumble dryer hose put inside my coat to inflate it with the warm air . The coats on backwards with the togle pulled tight so it over ny face , tge hot nylon smell is divine!
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi Hotnylon

Thats an interesting way, with a tumble dryer hose ! But surely those hoses are very large and difficult to insert inside a coat ? Or do you place the hose in between your legs and let the warm air blow up inside the coat and inflate it that way ?

Have you never owned a soft hood hairdryer with a lovely pvc hood that inflates up ? Or did you ever "play" with your mums when she wasnt looking ?

If anyone else has had fun with a pvc soft hood hairdryer bonnet...then please tell us all what you did ??

Cheers

Derek
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

I adore the smell of hot pvc. To sit in the garden on a warm day in a black pvc Macintosh is divine.
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Hi Sarah

I think we are talking about the smell of warm PVC that has been warmed up by ARTIFICIAL heat..eg a hairdryer, rather than heated up by the Sun.

Do you know of anyone who has found the excitement of inflated warm PVC that has been inflated with a hairdryer ? Or even a vacuum cleaner on "blow" setting which itself is a lovely feeling !

Or do you know of anyone who has used a PVC Soft Hood Hairdryer at all ?

Would love to know !

Derek
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

No your my first , i love warm smells , it would be good to have some one heat me up 😉
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

northernbloke wrote: April 10th, 2020, 5:57 pm Hi Sarah

I think we are talking about the smell of warm PVC that has been warmed up by ARTIFICIAL heat..eg a hairdryer, rather than heated up by the Sun.

Do you know of anyone who has found the excitement of inflated warm PVC that has been inflated with a hairdryer ? Or even a vacuum cleaner on "blow" setting which itself is a lovely feeling !

Or do you know of anyone who has used a PVC Soft Hood Hairdryer at all ?

Would love to know !

Derek
I’ve never heard of it before, but we’re all wired
A bit different aren’t we, what ever gives you pleasure.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »