Hello and thankyou

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PVCCoatedNylon

Hello and thankyou

Post by PVCCoatedNylon »

Hi All

I am a new memeber and been following this site for a while.I am 40 single straight guy but always have thing about raincoats, for me PVC inside. Reason I posted was because a year ago had new neighbours move in. I opended up to them about my PVC interestest, little bit later few weeks remember she got out super noisey jacket, it was an unusual over the head thing with rubber seals so more of a sailing type thing.

I fantaised about wearing it for months, yeah neighbours kind of knew this. As of yesterday conversation came up again and I got to borrow and am wearing it right now!!! wow feels so good.

I also need to add that I thought I was the only one and had a problem, I reckon we all felt like that!
Rainworshipper

Re: Hello and thankyou

Post by Rainworshipper »

Welcome on here, I wish I had neighbours or friends like this!
PVCCoatedNylon

Post by PVCCoatedNylon »

Yeah I know very lucky, still wearing it now. Also like fact it is really hard to get off and I got to be careful not to damage it lol
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Welcome to the group. How on earth do you open up to neighbours about a rainwear fetish? I can't imagine how that could happen and if any of my neighbours knew of my desires I think I'd shrivel up and die, unless they were hot women who shared my passion.
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Curious about the whole story also... so you open up about your fetish (why?) and some time after your neighbors lend out some of their clothing that they know you have a fetish for?

Do they want it back also at some point, knowing very well what happened to it in the meantime?

I can amigine your next post being how they asked you to wear it for them with the party ending in the bedroom :)
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

JellyMan wrote: March 5th, 2020, 7:50 pm ... and if any of my neighbours knew of my desires I think I'd shrivel up and die, unless they were hot women who shared my passion.
Thats the great thing about rainwear; as long as you wear it at a bit appropriate times (not in the middle of the summer around noon at the beach) there is barely anybody who will think you have a fetish. Maybe they see you are extra precautious, very prone to getting a cold, or just a bit strange, but thats about it.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Very unusual to speak to the neighbors. You get points for being honest! Welcome to our little group. Dig around: we have many videos and pictures to enjoy.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

BobbyValore wrote: March 6th, 2020, 9:26 am Thats the great thing about rainwear; as long as you wear it at a bit appropriate times (not in the middle of the summer around noon at the beach) there is barely anybody who will think you have a fetish. Maybe they see you are extra precautious, very prone to getting a cold, or just a bit strange, but thats about it.
I'd love to have that level of confidence in wearing rainwear in public on less than appropriate occasions. In my real life only two people in the world know of my fetish - an ex girlfriend and my wife. The thought that anyone else knew terrifies me! The thought that someone suspected it is sort of a turn on, providing that person was a stranger (definitely not a neighbour).
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

when i was young, 16 years old, 1980, i lived in a suburban part of the city, where many people had to walk to the subway station.
my neighbour, an attractive young lady , she was a teacher, she always wore a shiny red PVC mac, when it was raining. She walked with me to the metro station and we exchanged compliments to each other, how well we are dressed for the rainy weather, as I had to wear my shiny yellow blue rainjacket, and she wore her long shiny red raincoat, from Woolies, 1970s style, with matching red southwester. Nice memories
PVCCoatedNylon

Post by PVCCoatedNylon »

I thought I better do a follow up post... Had some great times with neighbours, Still got jacket on loan lol :-)