Romantic and sexual orientation?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Teslatex

Romantic and sexual orientation?

Post by Teslatex »

I have recently come to consider myself as heteroromantic and polysexual (which means very briefly, I look for meaningful relations in females (I identify as male) but have sexual attraction and desires with a range of sexualities but not all).

This still seems a bit new to me but it works and whilst we don’t all need labels for me, it explains a few things. For me, playing in rubber and rainwear, I most like it when there is male organs in the mix, without fetish play much more heterosexual leaning. It can be confusing!!

Curious how others might identify and if it plays a part in their fetish?
spitfire617

Re: Romantic and sexual orientation?

Post by spitfire617 »

Teslatex wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 10:05 am I have recently come to consider myself as heteroromantic and polysexual (which means very briefly, I look for meaningful relations in females (I identify as male) but have sexual attraction and desires with a range of sexualities but not all).

This still seems a bit new to me but it works and whilst we don’t all need labels for me, it explains a few things. For me, playing in rubber and rainwear, I most like it when there is male organs in the mix, without fetish play much more heterosexual leaning. It can be confusing!!

Curious how others might identify and if it plays a part in their fetish?
That confuses me lol!!
So if someone is in rainwear then your feelings could be male leaning?
If not then female?
Now that sounds interesting!
Best wishes.
Teslatex

Post by Teslatex »

Hey spitfire,

At a ‘high level’ yes! I would have said bisexual before but I have no interest in any romantic involvement unless they are female. I’m really in it for the sex with other genders, primarily when it involves rainwear (although given the opportunity and right circumstances, I wouldn’t say no sans rainwear).
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I am a trans women, romantically i am lesbian, i prefer
Women or trans women, sexually it blurs into those with any genitalia as long as they are kind, respectful, not abusive or demanding or want it all their way. When it comes to rainwear then that holds my interest more than the person in it lol 😂 x
Lets get swishy!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 11:15 am I am a trans women, romantically i am lesbian, i prefer
Women or trans women, sexually it blurs into those with any genitalia as long as they are kind, respectful, not abusive or demanding or want it all their way. When it comes to rainwear then that holds my interest more than the person in it lol 😂 x
So on your behalf you find the rainwear your attraction?
I think that is good!
Don Wellington

Post by Don Wellington »

I love anyone who wears wellies and rainwear.
I'll go along with that Mudlover74 but I'd qualify the rainwear with the word rubber before it.
Possibly that is why I only get to meet men lol Still, what the hell. :D
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I can understand these mixed feelings. I am also heterosexual, but have sought out and been aroused by watching men making themselves cum in plastic pants. This is not just about the pants, I am not turned on if the man is overweight or ugly, and the outfit needs to be sexy in context - so men in pink frilly plastic knickers are wrong, but a lady in the same is very sexy. Dicks need to be not too small and definitely hard and enjoying the attention. In all other ways men do nothing for me!
GummiTarzan

Post by GummiTarzan »

Mudlover74 wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 3:33 pm I too am heterosexual and the sight of a woman in wellies and rainwear of any kind gets me every time, I also love riding gear and waders, I think I have alot of admiration for men wearing this stuff too, i have pleasured myself many times wearing wellies and rubber gear of various kinds and know how awesome it feels, as I said I am straight but a guy in hunter wellies or riding boots and jods, as well as a pretty girl always gets a second look..🙂
Totally agree with you Mudlover74!
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Teslatex wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 10:05 am For me, playing in rubber and rainwear, I most like it when there is male organs in the mix, without fetish play much more heterosexual leaning. It can be confusing!!
Is it a bit related to love vs lust?

Without fetish play it all sweet and nice with a person you might love and caress, while it becomes more lust and focused on sex when fetish stuff is involved?

I know my focus shifts more towards hugging and loving when no gear is around, while with gear I am more into rougher sex (which is more easily linked to someone of the same sex, as men are stronger and might go after some pain and bondage more easily).
Teslatex

Post by Teslatex »

I think that’s another good way to put it. Love vs lust!! I like that!