Who else is loving all this rain??

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Vxr 15

Re: Who else is loving all this rain??

Post by Vxr 15 »

I'm also looking forward to the weekend weather with plenty of rain forecast. Already been out,, a quick trip down into Southampton where it did start to drizzle and so got a little damp. Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be a bit wetter so I'll be able to get a lot wetter like last weekend, bring it on.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Sounds great. My friend 'Thighbootman' on here has suggested that I have a couple of weeks on his farm in Cornwall for some 'fun' in his waterlogged fields and ditches. I think that I might take him up on it.

I've known him from schooldays. He was in my year at school and was the first one to cum all over my pvc cycle cape when I was thirteen - my fault as I shouldn't have wanked him off to cause it but I never could leave a good dick alone. He was the one who eventually took my virginity, both wearing pvc cycle capes in pouring rain.

I'll let everybody know how my visit pans out and I might let you know how a Scunthorpe lad came to be a farmer in Cornwall too.

Cao
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rubbermackintosh wrote: February 15th, 2020, 10:04 am Sounds great. My friend 'Thighbootman' on here has suggested that I have a couple of weeks on his farm in Cornwall for some 'fun' in his waterlogged fields and ditches. I think that I might take him up on it.

I've known him from schooldays. He was in my year at school and was the first one to cum all over my pvc cycle cape when I was thirteen - my fault as I shouldn't have wanked him off to cause it but I never could leave a good dick alone. He was the one who eventually took my virginity, both wearing pvc cycle capes in pouring rain.

I'll let everybody know how my visit pans out and I might let you know how a Scunthorpe lad came to be a farmer in Cornwall too.

Cao
Strange that two Sunny Scunny expats look like their going to meet up on a Cornish farm
Quite a contrast to the heavy steel industry of Scunthorpe .
Hope you do meet up & enjoy yourselves
Be thinking of you , here in Scunny
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I haven't been able to get out in it yet, but maybe tomorrow night I can visit my local motocross track which is sure to be very squelchy!
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

I'm living the dream with all these storms as it gives me a reason to pull on the waterproofs and wellies .I was out walking through woodland a couple of weeks ago just after storm Denis and the weather was atrocious (wonderful for ducks and cagoule lovers) I wore peter storm navy raintrousers, a royal blue k-way smock cagoule and a peter storm size reissue cagoule with the hood pulled tightly around my face with drawstrings tied in a bow ,hunter wellies to complete my outfit. the rain bounced off me and I was in heaven occasionally stopping for a chat with dog walkers . to the people I came across probably thought I was correctly dressed for the appropriate weather !! ........ if only they knew 😁
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

cagouled rambler wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 12:16 pm I'm living the dream with all these storms as it gives me a reason to pull on the waterproofs and wellies .I was out walking through woodland a couple of weeks ago just after storm Denis and the weather was atrocious (wonderful for ducks and cagoule lovers) I wore peter storm navy raintrousers, a royal blue k-way smock cagoule and a peter storm size reissue cagoule with the hood pulled tightly around my face with drawstrings tied in a bow ,hunter wellies to complete my outfit. the rain bounced off me and I was in heaven occasionally stopping for a chat with dog walkers . to the people I came across probably thought I was correctly dressed for the appropriate weather !! ........ if only they knew 😁
If only you had let me know I would of loved to come for a walk with you in all my pvc
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

your welcome anytime 👍